Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Liberalism ages you quicker...

He's a libertarian.

You know, the people that dems say are just republicans that smoke pot and republicans say are just liberals with guns.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He's a libertarian.

You know, the people that dems say are just republicans that smoke pot and republicans say are just liberals with guns.

Nah, Republicans think we're "liberals that won't admit it". :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. She tucks me in at night and I have a binkie... Good one. Even you are better than that. 

Oh.  So you rent.  Gotta start somewhere.

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

For a 65 year old it’s pretty good. Guess it’s all perspective on that. 

60 but who's counting.  And you are what, 25?  Still living at home, with a fake job managing hundreds, for 6 figures, a year out of community college?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

60 but who's counting.  And you are what, 25?  Still living at home, with a fake job managing hundreds, for 6 figures, a year out of community college?

Holy fuck you’re actually 60?! Bahahahaha I thought you were early 50s! You’re litteraly almost dead. Why are you still working? Enjoy your old age like the rest of the senior population. You have maybe 3-5 more years before wife 6 or 7 (I can never remember which you are on) has to start cleaning poop outta your MC depends on the regular.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck you’re actually 60?! Bahahahaha I thought you were early 50s! You’re litteraly almost dead. Why are you still working? Enjoy your old age like the rest of the senior population. You have maybe 3-5 more years before wife 6 or 7 (I can never remember which you are on) has to start cleaning poop outta your MC depends on the regular.

I've been with my 3rd wife 10 years now, she's 11 years younger and a smokeshow.  How old are you again?  No girlfriend, lives at home with parents and has a fake job is my guess.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I've been with my 3rd wife 10 years now, she's 11 years younger and a smokeshow.  How old are you again?  No girlfriend, lives at home with parents and has a fake job is my guess.

Ummmm....smokeshow?

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

hipster bearded millennial that knows it all. I deal with them daily and its funny

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ummmm....smokeshow?

It means nothing without pics.:lol:

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3rd. for me too

Here's the first 1. Pic from 1966 but remade from negatives in 1968,-I was 18.

March12th. 1966 001.jpg

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 3