Check your account email address ×

Fox News host on Moore: 'I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters'

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

90% of the anti gay crowd are faggots. The more they howl about gays the more faggoty they really are. Look at Rod Johnson. Dig into his shadow and you’ll find that he cum gurgles. 

You don’t get the name Toyler Buttcocks by banging chicks. 

Where are the convictions!!!111?

The timing of this is very suspect. If it's true burn him alive with the others. 

What ever happened to all those women making similar claims against trump 2 weeks before the election?  They seemed to have gotten very quiet?

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Has there been a president on either side convicted of a sex crime? 

Well we had one that was impeached over it.  POTUS and a 21 year old intern.  Borderline pedo, but definitely deviant behavior. Close enough.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He wasn’t impeached over it. What is a borderline pedo? :lol: 

A POTUS who's behavior should preclude him from sticking cigars in a young womans vagina, who's 28 years younger and barely an adult.  Duh.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey if he's a freak, he's a freak, I don't give a shit what party he represents.  All I ever said about Moore was said when 1 person had stepped forward with a 40 year old allegation, 2 weeks before an election.  Because the timing was suspect.  Now there are more allegations against him?  Fuck the guy was a judge all this time, if the guy is unfit for office, he was unfit to be a judge too.  The timing is still suspect.  As far as Al Franken, he's a hypocritical liberal douchebag and a creep.  

I think you said case closed.  

Out of Curiosity, what did you say about Kevin Spacey had only one accuser?

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey if he's a freak, he's a freak, I don't give a shit what party he represents.  All I ever said about Moore was said when 1 person had stepped forward with a 40 year old allegation, 2 weeks before an election.  Because the timing was suspect.  Now there are more allegations against him?  Fuck the guy was a judge all this time, if the guy is unfit for office, he was unfit to be a judge too.  The timing is still suspect.  As far as Al Franken, he's a hypocritical liberal douchebag and a creep.  

Well you do know that he was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court twice....... well maybe you didn't know that :dunno: 

Getting back to the OP what do you think about Brian Kilmeade saying he would kick Moore's head in if it was one of his daughters? 

I know if it was one of my sisters I would feel the same way Kilmeade does :thumb: 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? if that is the petty game has Moore been convicted . 

He's been banned from a shopping mall, think about what kind of creep you have to be in order to be banned from a shopping mall....I mean who the fuck gets banned from a shopping mall :lol: