Check your account email address ×

Fox News host on Moore: 'I would kick his head in if it was one of my daughters'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's been banned from a shopping mall, think about what kind of creep you have to be in order to be banned from a shopping mall....I mean who the fuck gets banned from a shopping mall :lol: 

Yeah that's some real Aqualung Shit right there...what a fucking creep.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's been banned from a shopping mall, think about what kind of creep you have to be in order to be banned from a shopping mall....I mean who the fuck gets banned from a shopping mall :lol: 

A bunch of us got banned when were kids for fighting in the local mall where I grew up...we still snuck in periodically...was good times running away from the mall cop....I think we were 13-14 at the time. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well you do know that he was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court twice....... well maybe you didn't know that :dunno: 

Getting back to the OP what do you think about Brian Kilmeade saying he would kick Moore's head in if it was one of his daughters? 

I know if it was one of my sisters I would feel the same way Kilmeade does :thumb: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I didn't know that Vince, because as I pointed out several times the question, "why does anyone give a shit about an Alabama senate race?", other than the media who keeps wasting bandwidth on him?  This issue will cease to get coverage, 30 seconds after the election is over, whether he wins or loses.  I try not to get sucked into shit like this.

BTW, do you have some links that show all this heinous behavior?

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't know that Vince, because as I pointed out several times the question, "why does anyone give a shit about an Alabama senate race?", other than the media who keeps wasting bandwidth on him?  This issue will cease to get coverage, 30 seconds after the election is over, whether he wins or loses.  I try not to get sucked into shit like this.

Seriously.....the guy is trying to become a UNITED STATES SENATOR.....WTF. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In Alabama.  WGAF.  Like we are expecting something out of Alabama, Mississipi, Lousiana...etc...that is going to lead the way for America?  Gimme a fucking break.  The guy is a fucking tool...and so is his opponent.  

I think we've only begun seeing the left's smearing campaigns in their effort to try and win anything.  And that's the real thing worth looking at here.  To try and act like this timing isn't suspect as hell is just being an intellectual pygmy.  

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fake news and youre spreading it.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He was banned because he put out an order not to honor same-sex marriages and not to remove a Ten Commandments statue in the courthouse, really bad stuff. No police record or records at the mall of him ever being banned. I don't know if the guy's a dirtball or not but it's just more fake news being passed on by guys like Vinny

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How much do you know about his opponent?  I've read he's quite a douchebag himself.  

1 hour ago, s pump said:

He was banned because he put out an order not to honor same-sex marriages and not to remove a Ten Commandments statue in the courthouse, really bad stuff. No police record or records at the mall of him ever being banned. I don't know if the guy's a dirtball or not but it's just more fake news being passed on by guys like Vinny

Nice.  Intellectual honesty Vince.  Try some.  A little different than the implication that hes a kiddie diddler.

On 2017-11-18 at 11:23 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

He wasn’t impeached over it. What is a borderline pedo? :lol: 

Evidently when you are part of a pedophile ring that is headquartered in a basement that doesn't exist.

That's borderline. Because everyone knows that if that basement had only existed, Bill Clinton would have been a Pedo.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently when you are part of a pedophile ring that is headquartered in a basement that doesn't exist.

That's borderline. Because everyone knows that if that basement had only existed, Bill Clinton would have been a Pedo.

You’re such a twit.  Good grief. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t.  Why would I deny it knowing who he was?  Do you think you can win a debate here?

:lol:

I win all the debates.

Every time the Republicans on here resort to name calling instead of addressing facts they admit defeat.

Every time someone mentions a current Republican doing something wrong and their only answer is "Yeah but Bill Clinton".... you know they are admitting defeat.  It's worse than arguing with a woman. "Remember that time 20 years ago that you said...................."

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I win all the debates.

Every time the Republicans on here resort to name calling instead of addressing facts they admitting defeat.

Every time someone mentions a current Republican doing something wrong and their only answer is "Yeah but Bill Clinton".... you know they are admitting defeat.  It's worse than arguing with a woman. "Remember that time 20 years ago that you said...................."

You think you are using “facts” to defend your argument?  No you aren’t.  You are using irrelevant information non-pertaining to the debate to support your narrative.

I know you really aren’t “intellectual elite” enough to understand that statement, keep on “winning” though.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I win all the debates.

Every time the Republicans on here resort to name calling instead of addressing facts they admit defeat.

You sound like one of them born agains whose in jail for killing a half a dozen or so people :lol:

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You sound like one of them born agains whose in jail for killing a half a dozen or so people :lol:

This is why Manson was locked away for life.  Even now his mind continues to recruit mental midgets!

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is why Manson was locked away for life.  Even now his mind continues to recruit mental midgets!

:lmao:

It can happen to anyone.  That's why the average citizen shouldn't be allowed enough firepower to kill dozens of innocent people.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It can happen to anyone.  That's why the average citizen shouldn't be allowed enough firepower to kill dozens of innocent people.

“It can happen to anyone”???? No it can’t.  I can see how you might think that though.

Now, please define “average citizen”.

ughhhhh....I really miss @Snoslinger in these situations.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many bullets would you suggest then?