Check your account email address ×

Crack head at my work, way to end the day

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So this homeless local drug addict comes in to my work all the time, we have a no trespass order on him, wacked out of his mind, had to call the cops, trying to get arrested so he has a place to go cuz it's going to be cold out...watch the video, you will laugh your ass off..

MOV_1391.mp4

DSC_1390.JPG

DSC_1392.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are such a fucking bootlicker faggot!!!  It's his constitutional right to be there!!!!  RIGHT!!!!!!  You're a racist!!  And an islamaphobe!!!!

He kept calling me a European nigger.. Wtf is that??!!!!111

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He is resourceful. 

This guy gets it.  It's not this crack heads fault...he just needs to have someone help him find a proper blame channel...then, and only then, can he recieve his entitlement as an American victim. 

Enablement is the key to America;'s future success!!!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He is resourceful. 

If I'm going to be a homeless drug addict,  I'm doing it somewhere warm,  not a city that gets 200" of snow a year..resourceful??? Stupid if you ask me

Just now, Kivalo said:

Rigid isntigating the homeless crackheads!  :lol:

I used to see those god damn scumbags in the park near my apartment in New Bedford. Nowhere near as entertaining tho.

It's fucking fun!!:justsaying:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So this homeless local drug addict comes in to my work all the time, we have a no trespass order on him, wacked out of his mind, had to call the cops, trying to get arrested so he has a place to go cuz it's going to be cold out...watch the video, you will laugh your ass off..

MOV_1391.mp4

DSC_1390.JPG

DSC_1392.JPG

Upload to YouTube in the future so it doesn't take so long to download before it plays :bc:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Upload to YouTube in the future so it doesn't take so long to download before it plays :bc:

You can wait fucking hours and hours to eat...but you cant wait 2fucking minutes for a video to load.

:lol::lol2::lmao:

:news:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

If I'm going to be a homeless drug addict,  I'm doing it somewhere warm,  not a city that gets 200" of snow a year..resourceful??? Stupid if you ask me

That is what I'm saying.

Who the fuck would be homeless in this climate?  You don't have a home!!!!  Go where it is warm.  

47 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

An Italian... :lol:

Sicilian, to be precise.  I used to work with this hardcore Italian guy Ciro, pronounced "cheeto" :lol:  He fuckin hated the Sicilians, called them (in his thick Italian accent)  "AhfreeKONs"!

• Haha 1

Couple years back on thanksgiving get a call someone broke into the plant. Me and bro go from dinner. Cops arrived and we found nothing and went back to dinner. Having dessert and another call so we go back. While checking the shipping area we hear snoring from a big scrap paper bin. Cops wake the guy up and he was homeless and found the back door open. Cops asked if we wanted him arrested and we said no so they brought him to,the shelter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Sicilian, to be precise.  I used to work with this hardcore Italian guy Ciro, pronounced "cheeto" :lol:  He fuckin hated the Sicilians, called them (in his thick Italian accent)  "AhfreeKONs"!

They hate it when you tell them they have African blood. :lol: