Check your account email address ×

Spineless Dump Pussies....

Her speech sucked, especially once she hit that shrill tone and her eyes bug out, she wonders why she has a problem with men, as she's screaming at the camera

she repeated several things that trump has said for over a year, isn't that plagiarism??? 

Edited by Elkhorn

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

"I believe in science" Dem code for "we're shutting down coal mines, steel plants and any other remaining manufacturing""

Yeah dems believe in science when it comes to their food and health care :lol:

most gullible people out there 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't read one word of your bullshit post and never intend to. Especially with such a stupid title. You're such an attention whore Slope!!! Seek help

What's even more comical is a Liberal pussy , calling anyone else a pussy :lol::lmao:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yay more memes from dipshit trying to tell us how he feels using someone else's words :lol: 

The dnc gave him as many as he wants for the low price of 100 bucks, but he won't make a bet with anyone for 10

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yay more memes from dipshit trying to tell us how he feels using someone else's words :lol: 

His own thoughts were taken away with his manhood many years ago.  Internet fodder and a dildo are all he has left.  Irony:  Biggest pussy on this forum calling anybody else a pussy.  :lol:

On 7/29/2016 at 9:19 AM, GGNHL said:

Thank god I never felt the need to be the biggest attention whore/troll on a snowmobile forum, my parents must have raised me right. :lol:

Wait...you didn't get a lot of participation awards?  Maybe you can seek mental health assistance from the government because of that?  Not sure how that all works though....but I hear there is a system in place.  :dunno:

On 7/29/2016 at 8:47 AM, Elkhorn said:

It's funny how the leftards can't or won't admit what he actually means when he says things like that. Like them saying he calls our troops a disaster, but he's not referring to people. Her speech was a joke, do you know how many things she said  in that speech that trump has been saying saying for the last year??? 

Trase deficits, bad trade deals keep jobs here, punish the elite if they want to move overseas, everything she said about beating Isis, infrastructure , trump had been saying that stuff for a year.

oh and BTW, her speech had no more specifics than trump did. Saying fixing infrastructure is a specific , trumps been saying that already. 

The Dems just eat it up

trump has repeatedly said he will choose the best and the brightest for his admin

Our best and brightest foreign policy people on the right want no part of being on his team, and that's a fact Elky.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our best and brightest foreign policy people on the right want no part of being on his team, and that's a fact Elky.

Oh stfu you blowhard.

On 7/29/2016 at 9:19 AM, GGNHL said:

Thank god I never felt the need to be the biggest attention whore/troll on a snowmobile forum, my parents must have raised me right. :lol:

He's a provocateur, and you must admit he has a special way of riling up the right wing folks at this site who happen to be the majority here.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh stfu you blowhard.

Look at the response from this genius, what a deep thinker you are :lol:

I must ask, what is the problem with me bringing up the concern and disagreement that many Republicans have with Mr. Trump?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's a provocateur, and you must admit he has a special way of riling up the right wing folks at this site who happen to be the majority here.

And he carries you around like an organ grinding monkey.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

at least it's not a pro jihadi meme from a jihadist's facebook page like the one he did earlier.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Look at the response from this genius, what a deep thinker you are :lol:

I must ask, what is the problem with me bringing up the concern and disagreement that many Republicans have with Mr. Trump?

Funny but your pal SR says the same stupid shit over and over, won't answer questions or address legit Clinton issues and relies on emojis and memes yet not a peep out of you....GFY Vince.

Edited by Biggie Smails