Check your account email address ×

Spineless Dump Pussies....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any grown man who believes one person can govern 'alone' is a special kind of pussy.  Many of you would fit right into the German crowds of the 1930's......as its obvious many of you have forfeited your ability to think.  Last night was an epic moment that differentiated the two candidates.  Hillary has plans, resolve, pragmatism, experience, and support to be an excellent Presidient.  Meanwhile a what does Dump offer?  .   The additional surprise appearance from Bloomberg and others made it an excellent week to be a D.  Compared to last week :lol: There's a reason the uneducated simpletons are the core of Rump's support and many of you reiterate that fact. 

Now some of you girly men - who have sold out to someone who can 'do it alone' should start posting detailed and comprehensive posts to explain why you support Rump.  Your forum stupidity has reached new highs and it's almost embarrassing to read the utter ignorance many of you post.  

I'm proud to stand with Hillary....:bc: 

Didn't read one word of your bullshit post and never intend to. Especially with such a stupid title. You're such an attention whore Slope!!! Seek help

• Like 1

We should all just vote for the cheater and the liar. That way we can all feel good about ourselves. Thanks for the advise dude. It really helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't read one word of your bullshit post and never intend to. Especially with such a stupid title. You're such an attention whore Slope!!! Seek help

No need, just regurgitated talking points.

The left feels they got a winner in ..............You can't go at it alone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We should all just vote for the cheater and the liar. That way we can all feel good about ourselves. Thanks for the advise dude. It really helps.

You forgot murderer....

:nuts:

:fishing:

:lol: 

So predictable.  What kind of grown man supports someone who can 'do it alone'?  Many of you clowns are 80 years late and in the wrong country.....1930's Germany is calling your name...FSCE and Rump Pumpers are mindless simpletons.  

It's funny how the leftards can't or won't admit what he actually means when he says things like that. Like them saying he calls our troops a disaster, but he's not referring to people. Her speech was a joke, do you know how many things she said  in that speech that trump has been saying saying for the last year??? 

Trase deficits, bad trade deals keep jobs here, punish the elite if they want to move overseas, everything she said about beating Isis, infrastructure , trump had been saying that stuff for a year.

oh and BTW, her speech had no more specifics than trump did. Saying fixing infrastructure is a specific , trumps been saying that already. 

The Dems just eat it up

trump has repeatedly said he will choose the best and the brightest for his admin

Edited by Elkhorn

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So predictable.  What kind of grown man supports someone who can 'do it alone'?  Many of you clowns are 80 years late and in the wrong country.....1930's Germany is calling your name...FSCE and Rump Pumpers are mindless simpletons.  

You keep comparing Trump to Hitler....

Explain all the murders the Clintons have been behind.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

talk about irony...

For christ's sake shut up you simpleton, you are another one who has a history of blindly following a group (democrat party). Your implication that I do as well is complete bullshit and you know it. I complain bitterly and often about the Republicans,I left the party because the present status of the party is an embarresment. At least come back with something believable.  

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You keep comparing Trump to Hitler....

Explain all the murders the Clintons have been behind.

Because they are one in the same....and so are his supporters.  

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

For christ's sake shut up you simpleton, you are another one who has a history of blindly following a group (democrat party). Your implication that I do as well is complete bullshit and you know it. I complain bitterly and often about the Republicans,I left the party because the present status of the party is an embarresment. At least come back with something believable.  

Unless you team up with Snot and Slope, you are a Republican  in their eyes.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You think Trump runs his business' alone.   Man you are a fool of fools.   Part of the reason I'm leaning Trump over Johnson is the fact he will put good people around him many that may not have been infected by politics and Washington.  As a business owner I can tell you one of the most important jobs you have is who you hire.   I'm confident Trump knows this well more than you do in your vast management experience.  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:owned:

Votes down the party line every time then has the audacity to accuse someone else of the same thing. No more ECDL here so at least no more accusations of trying to get reach arounds. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I got nothing...

Fixed. :bc:

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Slick Willy wants his bride to win so bad so he can dirty up the White House again. :lol:

They must of left a couple oil paintings behind when they cleaned the place out. :lol: