Check your account email address ×

WHERE THE FUCK IS SLINGER!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I miss the guy.  I'd like for him to come back...as long as he doesn't bring that worthless, idiot troll with him.  Wait...those two didn't actually "shack up" somewhere did they?  God, I'd sure hope Slinger could do better than that chinless cunt.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I messaged him the other day, he replied,  said he was taking a break, had some shit to work on

Understandable.  Although...I think it all started to get to him.  That Brazile thread was the straw.  The truth is especially painful for those that deny it for so long.  Either way, I liked his posts.  He adds a nice mix of "Twilight Zonery" in here.  

C'mon @Snoslinger...quit slumming with SeRena and get back in here!!!!

Butthurt Island. Snowrider started an annual tradition around this time. Good thing though as they both have way too much time invested in this place. 

Edited by Kev144

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Understandable.  Although...I think it all started to get to him.  That Brazile thread was the straw.  The truth is especially painful for those that deny it for so long.  Either way, I liked his posts.  He adds a nice mix of "Twilight Zonery" in here.  

C'mon @Snoslinger...quit slumming with SeRena and get back in here!!!!

Not like some of us haven't been asking him to do a little self reflecting....for like 9 years now.  I like the guy, just wish he wasn't so argumentative and cocksure, all while being 180 degrees out of phase:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not like some of us haven't been asking him to do a little self reflecting....for like 9 years now.  I like the guy, just wish he wasn't so argumentative and cocksure, all while being 180 degrees out of phase:lol: 

Listen to you. :lol:

21 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Listen to you. :lol:

Not afraid to back down from a good debate/argument if I think someones wrong or just being a dickhead, certainly.  Big difference from starting 5-10 threads a day insulting people or looking for an argument, come see me. :wolfie: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not afraid to back down from a good debate/argument if I think someones wrong or just being a dickhead, certainly.  Big difference from starting 5-10 threads a day insulting people or looking for an argument, come see me. :wolfie: 

Mc vince analer etc etc...just have a different opinion then yours or mine..thats not being argumentitive imo.

Probably suffering from major depression right now. It finally hit him like a truck that everything he thought was true was a lie and the lies were in fact true. That's a lot to overcome being wrong your whole life. 

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Mc vince analer etc etc...just have a different opinion then yours or mine..thats not being argumentitive imo.

But we're not talking about them?   Different opinion is fine, just don't shit on my head and tell me its hair gel. :lol:  One thing I never will deny is that I'm conservative and a libertarian.  Some of these guys just tilt whatever way the wind is blowing that day.  Like pointing out Trumps every flaw while never praising any of the good things that are happening is somehow a noble exercise.  Like you yesterday, you and beanpole Ginger hopping on the bandwagon and comparing Maxine fucking Waters to Trump. :lol:  Yeah, no sorry.  I'll call that out every time. :news:  :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Probably suffering from major depression right now. It finally hit him like a truck that everything he thought was true was a lie and the lies were in fact true. That's a lot to overcome being wrong your whole life. 

Ive been there

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But we're not talking about them?   Different opinion is fine, just don't shit on my head and tell me its hair gel. :lol:  One thing I never will deny is that I'm conservative and a libertarian.  Some of these guys just tilt whatever way the wind is blowing that day.  Like pointing out Trumps every flaw while never praising any of the good things that are happening is somehow a noble exercise.  Like you yesterday, you and beanpole Ginger hopping on the bandwagon and comparing Maxine fucking Waters to Trump. :lol:  Yeah, no sorry.  I'll call that out every time. :news:  :lol:  :bc: 

Well Trump is a bit crazy in his own way and that dingbat Maxine is in hers...difference is you and i want to punch her lights out and not Trumps. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This place was really getting to slinger.  He needed a break, bad.  

I wonder if he really believes this stuff like collusion or that what the DNC did to Bernie was “just politics” or is he just so partisan he can’t admit the truth. :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Its not a place for the weak....thats for sure.

Your here :news: 

Yes, I know it's You're :lol: 

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Your here :news: 

Yes, I know it's You're :lol: 

You keep it up you're gonna need a dentist to eat one those steaks you cook for 10 fucking hours!!!!!!!1111 :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I kinda like this new, edgy side of CrockPot.  :lmao:

Ya hes almost smarmy. :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Ya I guess the lakes are freezing over....

Nope, not yet:lol: 

I need to get my press setup for print orders though. Things should start picking up around Thanksgiving :bc: 

• Like 1