Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Stoli Elit or regular Stoli is my favorite. 

Ketel One comes next. 

those are absolutely excellent Vodka's and I would gladly drink either. I just find that absolut is my go to middle of the middle shelf. I really like Ketel 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

those are absolutely excellent Vodka's and I would gladly drink either. I just find that absolut is my go to middle of the middle shelf. I really like Ketel 

The guy Jeff from or club with the Z1 you met when we stayed in Watersmeet years ago started a high end distillery with 4 other partners. His vodka may be the best I’ve ever had. I will have you your very own bottle to sample, name the trail intersection we meet at to partake. :bc: 

Edited by bussman

Just now, bussman said:

The guy Jeff from or club with the Z1 you met when we stayed in Watersmeet years ago started a high end distillery with 4 other partners. His vodka may be the best I’ve ever had. I will have you your very own bottle to sample, name the trail intersection we meet at to partake. :bc: 

YES!!!!!!!111111111111

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Effin Vodka?

Speaking of Olives..........people in SD are known to order a beer with tomato juice and olives. Affectionately known as a "South Dakota Martini". 

Couple of my siblings have ordered that in various parts of the country and get some really weird looks. :lol:

Waitress - "Like, you want the tomato juice and olives in the beer?????" :lol:

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Speaking of Olives..........people in SD are known to order a beer with tomato juice and olives. Affectionately known as a "South Dakota Martini". 

Couple of my siblings have ordered that in various parts of the country and get some really weird looks. :lol:

Waitress - "Like, you want the tomato juice and olives in the beer?????" :lol:

Bloody Beer.....I drink them all the time. Especially in the morning. Full beer , splash of tomato ....salt and pepper and a dousing of worschester sauce 

Down the fucking hatch homey 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_3535.JPG.4f0100c045d2195ff8a8e56bf637f48a.JPG

I fill my Yeti half with ice, a can of flavored seltzer, and just a small splash of lemonaid for flavah.   Awesome.  Got one of those going with a little pinot on the side.  

"D'oh"  on Neals high side come save me incident :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I fill my Yeti half with ice, a can of flavored seltzer, and just a small splash of lemonaid for flavah.   Awesome.  Got one of those going with a little pinot on the side.

oh-how-interesting.gif