Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

Pro tip...drinking beer in the Yeti tumbler really makes them flow. 8 Blue Light before halftime on the UM/WI game, lost track after that. Think I'll avoid the tumbler from now on.

26 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good shit! Michigan has a lot of good breweries. 

Oh I know. Widowmaker is still one of my favs. There is a popular microbrewery in SW mich that a bunch of people from Chicago and our area go to and I can't think of the name for the life of me. I hear they have some different pops that everyone is going crazy over. 

6 minutes ago, Doos said:

Pro tip...drinking beer in the Yeti tumbler really makes them flow. 8 Blue Light before halftime on the UM/WI game, lost track after that. Think I'll avoid the tumbler from now on.

You should avoid that garbage beer too :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Oh I know. Widowmaker is still one of my favs. There is a popular microbrewery in SW mich that a bunch of people from Chicago and our area go to and I can't think of the name for the life of me. I hear they have some different pops that everyone is going crazy over. 

Widowmaker is great and there is Black Rocks Brewery in Marquette....if you can find it try their Grand Rabbits Cream Ale....awesome stuff. :bc:

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Picked up a 6 of this last night. Better than the root beer, but it's very sweet. Only could drink one and that was enough 

IMG_20161001_014634564.jpg

What a fag drink.

Didn't make it to the LCBO today so I'm scrounging in the back of the cabinet.

Ended up mixing Crown Apple and Maple with Coke and it aint half bad. The old lady thinks she's might get lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Diet dew gal and gal of the shit .

I rarely drink any more . think I still have some of the case of beer I got on july 4th .

I only start to drink if I plan on finishing the job andI just don't like to finish the job any more.