Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Choices.....:snack:

385374BD-DB2B-49B8-B5CC-5D100D0C0C3C.jpeg

Top second from the left is from Toppling Goliath.

Had a can of that tonight to go with some whiskey from the same area.  

It was drinking night in the shop.  Had different whiskeys from all over the midwest tonight.  

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Top second from the left is from Toppling Goliath.

Had a can of that tonight to go with some whiskey from the same area.  

It was drinking night in the shop.  Had different whiskeys from all over the midwest tonight.  

Pseudo Sue - I like it but I have a buddy who really likes it so I always have a few on hand.  I really like Surly - Minneapolis brewed and Door County Brewery from Bailey’s Harbor WI.

Sounds like you were hitting the hard stuff.  Evan Williams and Pendleton are my go to whiskeys 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pseudo Sue - I like it but I have a buddy who really likes it so I always have a few on hand.  I really like Surly - Minneapolis brewed and Door County Brewery from Bailey’s Harbor WI.

Sounds like you were hitting the hard stuff.  Evan Williams and Pendleton are my go to whiskeys 

Not really.  There was just a small gathering in the shop and all the guys brought different whiskeys and I already had the beer.  Should have skipped the beer, it didn't mix well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Not really.  There was just a small gathering in the shop and all the guys brought different whiskeys and I already had the beer.  Should have skipped the beer, it didn't mix well.

Gotta drink whiskey first then switch to beer,  Beer first doesn’t work. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Had to do a BEERRUN!

Came back with Schell's Deer Brand and Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue.  

Sorry to hear all that.  Was it a ladies beer store?  LOL....the Pseudo is a quality brew for sure tho.

I'm gonna love on some Mr. Daniels now, then whatever crap tequila they put in the margs tonight.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry to hear all that.  Was it a ladies beer store?  LOL....the Pseudo is a quality brew for sure tho.

I'm gonna love on some Mr. Daniels now, then whatever crap tequila they put in the margs tonight.

When I drink, I'm drinking locally.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

On the beer run, I was surprised at how many younger guys were walking around the store with White Claw.

Bunch of cryptorchids.  

Young, gay men like to drink also.  I mean, who can blame them?  Do you think you can look at another man's hairy ass and really want to corn hole it without alcohol?

• Confused 2