Check your account email address ×

Did we go to the moon? What are your thoughts?

jtssrx

Who cares?  I always hated Tang anyway.  

Honestly though,  I've heard both and every side of the consipracy's over this.  Fact is, I think we went.  The US had really no for sure idea if our nation would be the last to visit and another finding the leaked coordinates of where we landed was only a matter of time.  Imagine that embarrassement!  "Hey...there's no fucking flag or equipment here!!!!"  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is no need to send people to Mars or anywhere beyond earths orbit.   Complete waste of resources.   We can gather what we need at fractions of the cost by not sending people.  

I believe we sent guys to the moon.

Let me ask you this jtssrx, do you believe we put people into orbit?   Do you believe we put people on the ISS?  

Just now, Highmark said:

There is no need to send people to Mars or anywhere beyond earths orbit.   Complete waste of resources.   We can gather what we need at fractions of the cost by not sending people.  

Let me ask you this jtssrx, do you believe we put people into orbit?   Do you believe we put people on the ISS?  

I believe we go into low earth orbit. I have questions about the ISS. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I believe we go into low earth orbit. I have questions about the ISS. 

So from low earth orbit we cannot tell the earth is a sphere?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Earth_orbit

Edited by Highmark

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[31] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely, and only passed through the thinner areas of the outer belts.[25][32]

Astronauts' overall exposure was actually dominated by solar particles once outside Earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the United States Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.[31]

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

everyone knows the earth is flat

:poke:  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I've taken to much abuse on that topic.   :lol2:

Well Pythagoras in 500 B.C. was all about the NWO.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Can we put aside the family squabble for a moment :lol:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

There are so many cover ups and hoaxes the list is endless. Elvis is still alive and Hitler lived happily ever after in Argentina just to name a few. If you think that there being a stargate buried in a high security mountain is just a TV show... wrong. It's based on leaked top secret information.