Check your account email address ×

Shooting at Texas Church

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My bad man. Misread. 

He disagrees and laid out his case. Not everyone is trying to “get ya”. It’s a discourse... He didn’t sit and call you names, settle down haha. 

I shouldnt have responded to him, he gets under my skin, he always has :bc:

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like most of Team Michigan is that way. :snack:

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tremendous chemicals, the best chemicals!!!!!!!11

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And The Dakotas contingent think they are smarter than everyone else and wise beyond their years.

"The Dakotas Contingent"  FUCK!  :lol:

And now a bit about FOX news....if they put one more pastor/priest/man of god on as some type of authority on what happened there or to discuss "God's Plan" and the wills of evil to test his followers faith, "praise the lord" for the miracle that protected those that survived or,  pump some other miscellaneuous religious whackery about or how an angel stopped this mad man or otherwise foray into another "thoughts, prayers togetherness and strength in the lord" campaign....cuz.....

Related image

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Overall the per capita murder rate in the US is as low as its been since the 1960's.   Gang violence or should I say drug violence is a much larger concern to the country than mass shootings or terrorism.  

I disagree. Most gang or drug violence tends to take out those involved in that lifestyle.

Mass shootings tend to hit people unlucky enough to be nearby the NRA's biggest fans when they lose it.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Air Force fucked up and forgot to submit his dishonrable discharge and assault charges to the FBI... Wow...

So what? It's not like he wouldn't have been able to find the weapon anyway. 

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

That Canadian gun registration works so well :lol:

We don't have a gun registry. We have gun control. It isn't as strict as I would prefer but far more strict than the US.

So it stops most of the weapons from ending up in the hands of criminals, crazies and law abiding citizens( who would be stupid enough to want them)  .  I think this where you tell me that Chicago has gun control and a high rate of gun violence as proof that gun control doesn't work.  I particularly like it when dummies are spoon fed that from the NRA. Try comparing that Shit hole called Detroit with that shit hole called Windsors. They're border cities with a lot in common.  http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/a-tale-of-two-cities-windsor-and-detroit-murder-rates-show-stark-contrast   It appears that they take away your second argument. They make guns illegal so that the only people that have them are criminals. Then they take them away from the criminals and put them in jail. Seems to be working.

But hey, don't worry, we can have this argument next month when another loser kills a bunch of children while you fuckers give them your thoughts and prayers. 

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So you are now admitting that your stupid gun laws that ooze out of your smelly pussy wouldn't have worked .

No I"m not. Only an idiot would think that. Which is what your are.  It's because you've been such dumbasses that those weapons are readily available both legally and illegally. In Canada they would be much harder to get. Sure some get smuggled across the border but if you are found with one you go to jail. 

Do yourself some good and search for the photos of the children that died at Sandy Hook. Have a good look and then tell yourself it's not worth finding a solution.  It only took one for Australia. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So what? It's not like he wouldn't have been able to find the weapon anyway. 

How easy do you think it is to buy an illegal firearm being a chubby white boy going into the hood hahahahaha? Buying an AR hahahaha? Use your head! Buying a gun illegally is not like buying a little ganj from some doober frat boy dealing out of his mom's Lexus... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I disagree. Most gang or drug violence tends to take out those involved in that lifestyle.

Mass shootings tend to hit people unlucky enough to be nearby the NRA's biggest fans when they lose it.

No innocent bystanders ever get killed in drug violence.   Pay attention to Chicago dude a large % are people just standing around or going about their daily lives.   Gang/Drug violence kills 10x's more than these random mass shooters do.  15 blacks are killed every day in this country by other blacks that vast majority of is drug or gang violence.  

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We don't have a gun registry. We have gun control. It isn't as strict as I would prefer but far more strict than the US.

So it stops most of the weapons from ending up in the hands of criminals, crazies and law abiding citizens( who would be stupid enough to want them)  .  I think this where you tell me that Chicago has gun control and a high rate of gun violence as proof that gun control doesn't work.  I particularly like it when dummies are spoon fed that from the NRA. Try comparing that Shit hole called Detroit with that shit hole called Windsors. They're border cities with a lot in common.  http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/a-tale-of-two-cities-windsor-and-detroit-murder-rates-show-stark-contrast   It appears that they take away your second argument. They make guns illegal so that the only people that have them are criminals. Then they take them away from the criminals and put them in jail. Seems to be working.

But hey, don't worry, we can have this argument next month when another loser kills a bunch of children while you fuckers give them your thoughts and prayers. 

So your country didn’t waste millions on a failed gun registry ? 

11 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

So your country didn’t waste millions on a failed gun registry ? 

I think it was 2 billion that the Liberal government stole. Then the program was cancelled.

I don't think we needed a registry. Just less guns.  

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

No innocent bystanders ever get killed in drug violence.   Pay attention to Chicago dude a large % are people just standing around or going about their daily lives.   Gang/Drug violence kills 10x's more than these random mass shooters do.  15 blacks are killed every day in this country by other blacks that vast majority of is drug or gang violence.  

Learn to read.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I think it was 2 billion that the Liberal government stole. Then the program was cancelled.

I don't think we needed a registry. Just less guns.  

Yeah gun control and more government programs work , just look at Chicago  :lol:

12 hours ago, MiSledder said:

How many throats you slit today?

See.....I come into this thread and read some revkevstd bullshit and all of the sudden you dont seem nearly as fucking retarded :lol: he's like your ugly wingman

You should make him post in every thread you do and then things would be so much better for you here lolz