Check your account email address ×

Shooting at Texas Church

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

See.....I come into this thread and read some revkevstd bullshit and all of the sudden you dont seem nearly as fucking retarded :lol: he's like your ugly wingman

You should make him post in every thread you do and then things would be so much better for you here lolz

“Ugly wingman”. :lol:

that shit was funny.

Just now, f7ben said:

funny cause its true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

Truth is, Rev makes anybody seem smarter.  I like his posts cuz I swear he’s an 11 year old girl that’s failing math. Not a day smarter either.  It literally makes me laugh when I read his shit.  True story..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth is, Rev makes anybody seem smarter.  I like his posts cuz I swear he’s an 11 year old girl that’s failing math. Not a day smarter either.  It literally makes me laugh when I read his shit.  True story..

Of all the dumb mothefuckers I have seen on the interweb....and sweet fuck I have seen a ton.....he ranks in the top 5 for sure 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Why not compare Detroit to Windsor dummy?  There isn’t a border keeping most  guns out of Chicago. 

We should make more laws that will not be enforced and have a really cool gun registry to keep track of every gun , it worked so well for Canaduh

It’s funny how liberals tell us that securing the borders and deporting illegals is an insurmountable task but rounding up legally owed guns from law abiding citizens will be a easy ,

Edited by Sleepr2

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Of all the dumb mothefuckers I have seen on the interweb....and sweet fuck I have seen a ton.....he ranks in the top 5 for sure 

Having stupid fuckers like you disagree with me is a badge of honour. 

You’re too stupid to realize that Canadian, Australian and English gun control works. 

You are so fucking stupid that you think having gun free zones are equivalent to not allowing them in the country. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Having stupid fuckers like you disagree with me is a badge of honour. 

You’re too stupid to realize that Canadian, Australian and English gun control works. 

You are so fucking stupid that you think having gun free zones are equivalent to not allowing them in the country. 

:lol::lmao:

See?  That’s what I’m talking about!

Way to go RevRider!!!!

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s funny how liberals tell us that securing the borders and deporting illegals is an insurmountable task but rounding up legally owed guns from law abiding citizens will be a easy ,

No. We tell you that building a wall hasn’t worked since the Great Wall of China. We tell you immigrants aren’t your biggest threat. No one said it would be easy. Specially when so many are too stupid to realize it’s a good idea. 

The question is whether saving the lives of children are worth it to you. 

What you are doing and what you have been doing hasn’t worked. 

You think a free for all with weapons is the reason you are a free country. Yet by most measures Canada, England and Australia have more freedoms. 

We have the added bonus that we don’t mourn mass killings on a regular basis. 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

We should make more laws that will not be enforced and have a really cool gun registry to keep track of every gun , it worked so well for Canaduh

I already told you the gun registry isn’t important. It’s making them illegal that works. 

The gun registry was a scheme used by the Federal liberals to funnel money into their personal accounts. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. We tell you that building a wall hasn’t worked since the Great Wall of China. We tell you immigrants aren’t your biggest threat. No one said it would be easy. Specially when so many are too stupid to realize it’s a good idea. 

You think a free for all with weapons is the reason you are a free country. Yet by most measures Canada, England and Australia have more freedoms. 

:lol: i love it when canadians tell everyone how to live cause everything in canada is so perfect, Huzy is right 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice deflection on the illegals immigrants, typical of a libtard, face both are problems but you could care less about illegals voting l taking advantage of the social system etc but suddenly you’re concerned about guns ?  Lol!

“ if we can only save one child”.  Lol,!   Stop with the libtard  hyperbole and stick with you pathetic ideology that says bans  don’t work on drugs sex, liberal greed etc but somehow a ban on guns will work,  

5 hours ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: i love it when canadians tell everyone how to live cause everything in canada is so perfect, Huzy is right 

How many people have been killed in concerts, churches and schools in your country recently?

How many in Canada?  

Id say were doing it right. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nice deflection on the illegals immigrants, typical of a libtard, face both are problems but you could care less about illegals voting l taking advantage of the social system etc but suddenly you’re concerned about guns ?  Lol!

“ if we can only save one child”.  Lol,!   Stop with the libtard  hyperbole and stick with you pathetic ideology that says bans  don’t work on drugs sex, liberal greed etc but somehow a ban on guns will work,  

It’s not worth it for one child I agree.   How many are you up to so far?  

33 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My sister is dual. I'll take her perspective

No way! You would??????

Lets face it! Your sister is American, You vacation here, you follow our politics more than your own, you idolize our culture and style, our athletes are superior, we are faster, stronger and our woman are hotter, you drive our cars and we employ you to build them, your world revolves around us,  and we protect you like the lil brother you are, now run along lil fella

Edited by MiSledder

16 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

No way! You would??????

Lets face it! Your sister is American, You vacation here, you follow our politics more than your own, you idolize our culture and style, our athletes are superior, we are faster, stronger and our woman are hotter, you drive our cars and we employ you to build them, your world revolves around us,  and we protect you like the lil brother you are, now run along lil fella

The American dream. Lol

They keep dreaming that they are better than everyone else regardless of facts. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

No way! You would??????

:groin: