Check your account email address ×

Shooting at Texas Church

36 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But more government regulations will work!  

They work for Canada England and Australia. Maybe Americans are too stupid to figure it out. 

We watch you dummies try to figure this gun control shit out from across the boarder.

It is like watching your idiot neighbour stuck in the snow with his foot to the floor digging a hole. You’ve watched him before, you’ve told him how to rock the car, how to go easy on the gas.  But he keeps telling you he knows how to drive and the wheels have to spin faster to move the car. 

USA USA 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They work for Canada England and Australia. Maybe Americans are too stupid to figure it out. 

We watch you dummies try to figure this gun control shit out from across the boarder.

It is like watching your idiot neighbour stuck in the snow with his foot to the floor digging a hole. You’ve watched him before, you’ve told him how to rock the car, how to go easy on the gas.  But he keeps telling you he knows how to drive and the wheels have to spin faster to move the car. 

USA USA 

The regulations in,place should have kept the church shooter from getting a gun, so much for government regulations.

4 hours ago, MiSledder said:

No way! You would??????

Lets face it! Your sister is American, You vacation here, you follow our politics more than your own, you idolize our culture and style, our athletes are superior, we are faster, stronger and our woman are hotter, you drive our cars and we employ you to build them, your world revolves around us,  and we protect you like the lil brother you are, now run along lil fella

I don't vacation there

I don't gaf about your retarded politics.

Look up Donovan Bailey vs Michael Johnson. What a fucking embarrassment for you guys! Lol

Your women are mostly fat walmart pigs! Even your president married outside!

I like toyotas thank you.

We don't need you to protect us. We fought from the beginning of both WWs. When did you show up? Yep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

USA USA 

Someone once said......"Wooooosh" 

You're throwing such a hissy fit you missed the simple point made

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I don't vacation there

I don't gaf about your retarded politics.

Look up Donovan Bailey vs Michael Johnson. What a fucking embarrassment for you guys! Lol

Your women are mostly fat walmart pigs! Even your president married outside!

I like toyotas thank you.

We don't need you to protect us. We fought from the beginning of both WWs. When did you show up? Yep.

Don't fuck em up with facts.  They hate that.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Someone once said......"Wooooosh" 

You're throwing such a hissy fit you missed the simple point made

I know the point you are trying to make. But it's a foolish one.  In this instance, the shooter shouldn't have got the gun, in Vegas he shouldn't have have been able to get the weapons into the hotel without being seen, in Sandy hook, the gun safe should have been locked...   Blah blah blah. There's  always some dumb ass excuse you stupid fucks come up with. 

In Canada, Australia and England, you can't get those weapons and we don't have mass murders of the same magnitude or frequency as you do. 

We've had our share of nutbars. They run into people with cars, stab people on buses take a rifle to school. It's really sad when it happens but the death toll is always lower because of our gun laws. 

Meanwhile you dumbasses argue that you need these guns to keep your freedoms. While Canada, Australia and England are freer societies. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know the point you are trying to make. But it's a foolish one.  In this instance, the shooter shouldn't have got the gun, in Vegas he shouldn't have have been able to get the weapons into the hotel without being seen, in Sandy hook, the gun safe should have been locked...   Blah blah blah. There's  always some dumb ass excuse you stupid fucks come up with. 

In Canada, Australia and England, you can't get those weapons and we don't have mass murders of the same magnitude or frequency as you do. 

We've had our share of nutbars. They run into people with cars, stab people on buses take a rifle to school. It's really sad when it happens but the death toll is always lower because of our gun laws. 

Meanwhile you dumbasses argue that you need these guns to keep your freedoms. While Canada, Australia and England are freer societies. 

No gun no killing right? That is what you are saying happens in other countries and should've been the case here. 

Everyone here agrees he should not have been allowed to purchase the gun because the background check should have red flagged him and in essence making him just like a Canadian or Australian citizen. Our gun laws failed so lets start with enforcing the current laws....which is what a lot of us have been saying for a while now. You're overly emotional ass runs back here every time a tragedy like this happens here. Fucking bed wetter

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No gun no killing right? That is what you are saying happens in other countries and should've been the case here. 

Everyone here agrees he should not have been allowed to purchase the gun because the background check should have red flagged him and in essence making him just like a Canadian or Australian citizen. Our gun laws failed so lets start with enforcing the current laws....which is what a lot of us have been saying for a while now. You're overly emotional ass runs back here every time a tragedy like this happens here. Fucking bed wetter

Sure, this shooter shouldn't have had the gun, but what about all the others? Before the fact, the Columbine kids had no record, Columbine kids Mom use to take him to the shooting range. He learned all about gun safety. Vegas? He would have been one of your gun rights buddies. He'd have posted photos of his guns for you to whack off to. Suppose you don't have any weapons. Maybe they realized you are too fucking stupid to have them. How many people or places could you get them from if you didn't care about the consequences? Drop by one of your gun nut buddies houses, talk about this guns, have him open the safe and then stab him and take them. After all you're crazy and you just want to kill a bunch of people, whats one more before the fun starts. I have friends who are hunters but they are real hunters, they don't need to fire of 30 rounds. So even if I stole their weapons my killing spree would be pretty low key.

Just because you take the gun away from one person doesn't mean he no longer has access to the weapons if he wants them enough.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, this shooter shouldn't have had the gun, but what about all the others? Before the fact, the Columbine kids had no record, Columbine kids Mom use to take him to the shooting range. He learned all about gun safety. Vegas? He would have been one of your gun rights buddies. He'd have posted photos of his guns for you to whack off to. Suppose you don't have any weapons. Maybe they realized you are too fucking stupid to have them. How many people or places could you get them from if you didn't care about the consequences? Drop by one of your gun nut buddies houses, talk about this guns, have him open the safe and then stab him and take them. After all you're crazy and you just want to kill a bunch of people, whats one more before the fun starts. I have friends who are hunters but they are real hunters, they don't need to fire of 30 rounds. So even if I stole their weapons my killing spree would be pretty low key.

Just because you take the gun away from one person doesn't mean he no longer has access to the weapons if he wants them enough.

:lol: Look at your argument change. He should have never had the gun in the first place! :thumb: 

You're a real emotional Fruit loop and my guess is you might actually be one to snap and go postal up there in your area of Podunk Canada 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Look at your argument change. He should have never had the gun in the first place! :thumb: 

You're a real emotional Fruit loop and my guess is you might actually be one to snap and go postal up there in your area of Podunk Canada 

No stupid. The argument is that you don’t know who is going to snap. People on here claimed they wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of people they knew snapped. Yet you can’t take away their guns until it’s too late.

So my argument is that if you are willing to give up access to weapons (like normal western nations) there will fewer mass murders. 

It takes guts and political will. None of which you posess. So until then enjoy the shit show. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No stupid. The argument is that you don’t know who is going to snap. People on here claimed they wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of people they knew snapped. Yet you can’t take away their guns until it’s too late.

So my argument is that if you are willing to give up access to weapons (like normal western nations) there will fewer mass murders. 

It takes guts and political will. None of which you posess. So until then enjoy the shit show. 

:lol:

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Stupid is you thinking everyone here in this country will give up their arms. Just not going to happen. They scare the bajesus out of you, we know! Come back next time when its a car or truck and advocate taking those away too. 

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We know the majority of Americans won't give up their rights to these weapons. We also know these spree killings with huge death tolls will continue.

Idgaf, I don't live there. And I don't forsee it getting any better.

We have enough emotional pussies here, thanks for not being American :bc:

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. The Air Force fucked up big time on this one. 

more than just the air force fucked up on this guy .busted getting dogs on Craig's list and using them as target practice .busted for kicking around the wife and kids .

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But we should take them away from everyone because “if we can save even one child “.   

You’re even dumber than  MCLiar