Check your account email address ×

Just shoot him as quietly as possible

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

^clueless

:lol: because I dont recite the bullshit that you have been fed by fake news? Your a fucking sheep dude and I cant take you serious about anything because you are incapable of independent thought. Good day sir...

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

He's not wrong though.  

Are you a chick.....you are way to nice. I realize you are new here but sweet fuck. How about lessons or something?

Lesson 1 - Always call someone a faggot in every post

Lesson 2 - If someone is being a faggot refer to their routinely working truckstops for petty cash

Lesson 3 - If you find yourself with an opinion counter to myself or Analer or Moto then stop and think hard about why that might be...if you find yourself with an opinion counter to anyone else on this site just refer to lesson 1 and 2 and you'll be fine!!!!!!!!111111

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Are you a chick.....you are way to nice. I realize you are new here but sweet fuck. How about lessons or something?

Lesson 2 - If someone is being a faggot refer to their routinely working truckstops for petty cash

Lesson 3 - If you find yourself with an opinion counter to myself or Analer or Moto then stop and think hard about why that might be...if you find yourself with an opinion counter to anyone else on this site just refer to lesson 1 and 2 and you'll be fine!!!!!!!!111111

:lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is good advice...

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No, not a chick - but I'll refer to those steps going forward 👌

:lol: well its too late.....now I'm going to think of you as this chick everytime you post

Image result for nice ass

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not doing "lesson 3" though...cuz, faggots!

13 minutes ago, oleroule said:

yes he is.

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It really makes it hard to put some hard hittin' pipe on you when you just act so fucking nice.  It's not fair either.  It makes me pull my hair out....of my sack!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not doing "lesson 3" though...cuz, faggots!

Agreed.

It really makes it hard to put some hard hittin' pipe on you when you just act so fucking nice.  It's not fair either.  It makes me pull my hair out....of my sack!!!!!

You forgot to call me a faggot, faggot.  Now get back to waxing your scrote; they'll appreciate that down at the truck stop, faggot. >:(

• Haha 1

You forgot to call me a faggot, faggot.  Now get back to waxing your scrote; they'll appreciate that down at the truck stop, faggot. >:(

:lol: Now that's a better response.  Not sure why, but your emo pic at the end cracked me up too.

As long as vast numbers of the Muslim faith teach and practice strict adherence to 7th century Islamic law we will have terrorism in certain amounts.   Does that mean be afraid?   Nope.   Does that mean go to war in the ME over it?   Not in my book anymore.   But if people think they won't carry out something well more devastating than we have ever seen before given the capabilities to do so you are fooling yourselves.  These nut-bags kill their own daughters if they dress a certain way or see a certain man socially and we think these are the somewhat moderates.   It won't mean anything more to set off a WMD in a US or Israeli city given the opportunity.  Its pretty obvious they were trying to kill tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands with the attacks on 9/11.   A larger attack will happen in the US in the next 25 years.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

If you want to post like ben  have a someone  kick you in the nuts as hard as they can, pretend hes a cop and then start posting, youll be equally as angry as ben and youll be his best friend

most people with brains that function correctly are outraged at the current state of our law enforcement community. You being a bootlicking fucking hero worshippinng cunt would not understand 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

most people with brains that function correctly are outraged at the current state of our law enforcement community. You being a bootlicking fucking hero worshippinng cunt would not understand 

:groin:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Id hate cops too if I thought I was a really good drunk driver

On 11/1/2017 at 8:17 PM, Zambroski said:

Well, I can try.  Here....

I see the impact cancer has on people and their families.  I don't need to get it to fully appreciiate that it's "impact" is going to be really bad.

Why do you think this whole thing revolves around your personal life experiences?  I find this bizarre.  Good for you that you don't live in fear but you and people like you thinking in any way that me and people like me do is astonishing.  Again, I don't need to bring shit in my house on the bottom of my shoes to know nothing good is probably going to come from it.  One other thing..these idiotic correlation you paecked out here pretty much made your "we deserve it" argument null.

Too bad those that were just run over by that home depot truck Didn't get the chance to explain their love for ME cuisine.  This could have all been avoided.

Did this "set you straight" at all?  I don't care.  :lol:

What was your argument regarding military issues earlier today.......those who served have the only opinions that matter...:snack:  Yet Anar lives, interacts, and works with Muslims but somehow you reject his opinion.  But a Faux Noise Braindead mouthbreathing pawn living in Lily white Christian NMN suddenly has an opinion that matters.... :lol:  

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What was your argument regarding military issues earlier today.......those who served have the only opinions that matter...:snack:  Yet Anar lives, interacts, and works with Muslims but somehow you reject his opinion.  But a Faux Noise Braindead mouthbreathing pawn living in Lily white Christian NMN suddenly has an opinion that matters.... :lol:  

You should probably ask Vince, Woodstock and edmo also. Maybe they have been victims of terrorism and I don't know about it.