Check your account email address ×

Just shoot him as quietly as possible

Middle eastern 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

30 years ago it wasn't a big deal to serve a middle eastern pork dish.  :dunno:  

Well middle eastern doesnt necessarily mean muslim and around here they are calling it "Mediterranean" food. Probably to avoid the negative stigma of the middle east. :lol: Greeks make alot of the same dishes and pork is definitely on the menu. :bc: 

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Middle eastern 

Well middle eastern doesn mean muslim and around here they are calling it "Mediterranean" food. Probably to avoid the negative stigma of the middle east. :lol: Greeks make alot of the same dishes and pork is definitely on the menu. :bc: 

Yep.   The meat in these was not sliced like you see in so many of these dishes.   It was in small cubes.   Damn this is making me hungry.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Middle eastern 

Well middle eastern doesnt necessarily mean muslim and around here they are calling it "Mediterranean" food. Probably to avoid the negative stigma of the middle east. :lol: Greeks make alot of the same dishes and pork is definitely on the menu. :bc: 

Souvlaki is delicious......I love greek food

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Souvlaki is delicious......I love greek food

Yep, i love it. Growing up my best friend was 100% greek. I remember the first time I went with his family to the greek fest at his church and they had the spits of gyros meat cooking. That shit smelled so fucking good. I was like wtf is that? Been hooked ever since. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yep, i love it. Growing up my best friend was 100% greek. I remember the first time I went with his family to the greek fest at his church and they had the spits of gyros meat cooking. That shit smelled so fucking good. I was like wtf is that? Been hooked ever since. 

I wanna get one of those vertical rotisseries and make my wife keep it cooking on the counter 24/7 so when I walk by I can just grab pieces of it !!!!!!!!!!1111

My god have you seen how they stack those babies , alternating lamb and beef and layers all the fat in so it melts down the giant meat monument beautifully. I got a mouth boner just thinking about it 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wanna get one of those vertical rotisseries and make my wife keep it cooking on the counter 24/7 so when I walk by I can just grab pieces of it !!!!!!!!!!1111

My god have you seen how they stack those babies , alternating lamb and beef and layers all the fat in so it melts down the giant meat monument beautifully. I got a mouth boner just thinking about it 

There used to be a Argintinian restaurant we went to that did that.  You just put a little tab up when you want them to come by and slice you some up.  Had all different kinds of meat to offer.  FUCK ME RUNNING TOO!  Yummy!!!  It was a bit too upscale a place for me though.....and real spendy.  I'm cheap and wanna let my belt out when I eat.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes I know. Its some good shit. Throw that shit on a hot pita with some onions and tzatziki sauce. :hungry: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There used to be a Argintinian restaurant we went to that did that.  You just put a little tab up when you want them to come by and slice you some up.  Had all different kinds of meat to offer.  FUCK ME RUNNING TOO!  Yummy!!!  It was a bit too upscale a place for me though.....and real spendy.  I'm cheap and wanna let my belt out when I eat.  :lol:

There is a brazilian place down here that does that shit. I havent been there yet. Its kinda spendy and I have heard mixed reviews

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yes I know. Its some good shit. Throw that shit on a hot pita with some onions and tzatziki sauce. :hungry: 

My wife makes the best homemade tzatziki sauce. OMG

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a brazilian place down here that does that shit. I havent been there yet. Its kinda spendy and I have heard mixed reviews

My wife makes the best homemade tzatziki sauce. OMG

Man.  GO!  And go with a battle plan!  Do some work like a man!  EAT MEAT!  :lol:

Some tips I've learned:  Wait for the new meat to come out.  As they start to cut closer to the spike, it's less juicy...and not as hot.  Find the dude carrying the flavors you like and slip him some coin or kiss hiss ass.  You won't need to say shit...he'll bring you the freshest, hottest shit as it comes out and you'll never get close to having an empty plate.  You'll seee the regulars in there won't use "tabs" or any signaling to get their meat.  Those are the "players" that know how to eat...and tip!  

Don't be a rookie...be a pro eater!!!! Mmmmmm......I love to eat meat!  Wait.....did that cum out wrong?  Wait.......  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Man.  GO!  And go with a battle plan!  Do some work like a man!  EAT MEAT!  :lol:

Some tips I've learned:  Wait for the new meat to come out.  As they start to cut closer to the spike, it's less juicy...and not as hot.  Find the dude carrying the flavors you like and slip him some coin or kiss hiss ass.  You won't need to say shit...he'll bring you the freshest, hottest shit as it comes out and you'll never get close to having an empty plate.  You'll seee the regulars in there won't use "tabs" or any signaling to get their meat.  Those are the "players" that know how to eat...and tip!  

Don't be a rookie...be a pro eater!!!! Mmmmmm......I love to eat meat!  Wait.....did that cum out wrong?  Wait.......  :lol:

It seems like every time we go down to Ft Wayne to go out to eat the family wants sushi ....and I am fine with that I guess. There are some excellent sushi joints down there 

Just now, oleroule said:

i don't listen to rush and don't have cable to watch fox. :lol:

well Rush is required listening. Just pop in moving pictures or something good and get to listening !!!!!!!11111

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The wife and I just had dinner last week at Fogo de Chao in Chicago. Its funny how the lesser cuts of meat have the best flavor. As good as it can be its still not my favorite place for meat. I had a grass fed dry aged Tomahawk ribeye from this place and holy fuck was it good... Talk about spendy, that mother fucker better be good. LOL

https://mastrosrestaurants.com/Locations/IL/Chicago/

1 minute ago, oleroule said:

do you not listen to what they say?

read the quran...it's as plain as day.

well there is about 1 billion of them that cause no issue.....and there are maybe a million or less that have a radical take on their scripture.....and since the US is the leading sponsor of terror in the world I'd say we fix our own house before we go searching for issues with someone elses

Just now, f7ben said:

well there is about 1 billion of them that cause no issue.....and there are maybe a million or less that have a radical take on their scripture.....and since the US is the leading sponsor of terror in the world I'd say we fix our own house before we go searching for issues with someone elses

well that's good news...i guess.

unfortunately that leaves about 250 million that do.

not great odds but good luck.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It seems like every time we go down to Ft Wayne to go out to eat the family wants sushi ....and I am fine with that I guess. There are some excellent sushi joints down there 

Oh, hey bro!  I can drop $200 in a good sushi bar...and usually do.  Fuck!  I can punish that stuff.  Even learned to speak a bit of "Nip" in my favorite place!

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The wife and I just had dinner last week at Fogo de Chao in Chicago. Its funny how the lesser cuts of meat have the best flavor. As good as it can be its still not my favorite place for meat. I had a grass fed dry aged Tomahawk ribeye from this place and holy fuck was it good... Talk about spendy, that mother fucker better be good. LOL

https://mastrosrestaurants.com/Locations/IL/Chicago/

I've had some really spendy cuts over the years.  My problem is, I just like food.  I don't really have that refined of a palate.  It's my opinion that I can go spend $150 on a steak...or $30..or throw it on the grill myself and end up with about the same steak.  And I don't give three shits about the "dining experience"!!  Ughhh....the shit I've had to put up with over the years.... :wall:

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

do you not listen to what they say?

read the quran...it's as plain as day.

I had a class in world religions back in school. I remember Islam being remarkably similar to Christianity? Do you know that they share alot of the same information? Same time frame, same places, same characters, same God, different authors as none of them are written by "God". An invisible guy that no one has met so as far as im concerned all religion is bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, oleroule said:

well that's good news...i guess.

unfortunately that leaves about 250 million that do.

not great odds but good luck.

Try a million or less......you sound like Woolie ...which is not good :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, hey bro!  I can drop $200 in a good sushi bar...and usually do.  Fuck!  I can punish that stuff.  Even learned to speak a bit of "Nip" in my favorite place!

I've had some really spendy cuts over the years.  My problem is, I just like food.  I don't really have that refined of a palate.  It's my opinion that I can go spend $150 on a steak...or $30..or throw it on the grill myself and end up with about the same steak.  And I don't give three shits about the "dining experience"!!  Ughhh....the shit I've had to put up with over the years.... :wall:

The best steaks are made in my back yard but this one was indeed special. I would do it again it was that good. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I had a class in world religions back in school. I remember Islam being remarkably similar to Christianity? Do you know that they share alot of the same information? Same time frame, same places, same characters, same God, different authors as none of them are written by "God". An invisible guy that no one has met so as far as im concerned all religion is bullshit. 

^clueless

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Try a million or less......you sound like Woolie ...which is not good :lol: 

They are just making shit up. You cant talk about how the muslim world is out to get us when we are the founder of many of these terrorist groups. We have routinely and currently trained, armed and financially supported these terror outfits.

So if you are serious about stopping global terrorism then why dont you start condemning our govt for arming, training and providing intel to the terrorists? 

The best steaks are made in my back yard but this one was indeed special. I would do it again it was that good. 

For the money, Ruth's Chris has the best I've tasted from a restarant.  But, IMO, nothing beats a pair of shorts, crocs a dirty T while my own meat sizzles on a hot fire.  I like a place I can fart, burp and eat at the same time without being worried about it.  :lol:My wife is less enthusiatic about my thoughts though.  She's a "classy broad".  :lol: @Snoslinger

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The 45 day aged porterhouse I had at the joint in Troy MI was really special.....but I wouldnt have dropped my own coin on it 

They are just making shit up. You cant talk about how the muslim world is out to get us when we are the founder of many of these terrorist groups. We have routinely and currently trained, armed and financially supported these terror outfits.

So if you are serious about stopping global terrorism then why dont you start condemning our govt for arming, training and providing intel to the terrorists? 

exactly