Check your account email address ×

Just shoot him as quietly as possible

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

US: *drops 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight on 7 different countries*

US: "why do you hate us, bro?!"

Of course, you do understand that these countries asked for us to do that....correct?

Or wait,  “they had it coming!”

Head.  Out.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

some of these motherfuckers are just too dumb to be allowed to live. It makes me sick that they can find an excuse for our behavior abroad.

"Dont ever forget the towers Bro" !!!!!!!!!111111111111111

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yea and look at all the good things Islam has done.  Hell Somalia was a faily nice place until Islam and kaht took over.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Of course, you do understand that these countries asked for us to do that....correct.

Head.  Out.

:lol: sweet fuck you outdo yourself every time you post......just fucking mind numbingly dumb 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yea and look at all the good things Islam has done.  Hell Somalia was a faily nice place until Islam and kaht took over.

that is their business...not ours. Unless you enjoy that big ole target we saw fit to paint all over our backs 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: sweet fuck you outdo yourself every time you post......just fucking mind numbingly dumb 

You know, every time I bait the hook for Moto you come along and swallow whole.  Then, I’ve got to take you off and re-bait. Stop it!  If I was fishing for your replies I’d bait the hook with man cum.  

dipstick!!!!!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is their business...not ours. Unless you enjoy that big ole target we saw fit to paint all over our backs 

The only thing is when in the past when the US played an isolationist role the world had a tendency to catch fire and kill tens of millions. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course, you do understand that these countries asked for us to do that....correct?

Head.  Out.

Oh right I remember when Somalia hit us with missiles!!!!

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

some of these motherfuckers are just too dumb to be allowed to live. It makes me sick that they can find an excuse for our behavior abroad.

"Dont ever forget the towers Bro" !!!!!!!!!111111111111111

And they are HAPPY to pay for it. But when it comes to paying back or funding social security well that's just irresponsible.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh right I remember when Somalia hit us with missiles!!!!

I believe you.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, we're regarded worldwide as a force for peace :lol:

How in the hell fo you know at all how we are “regarded” in the world?  You don’t.  You hate America therefore, all must.  Talk to your liberal “recruits” about how “....with great power comes great responsibility”.  

When in human history has there been more peace?

:lol:

The United States has been at war with someone for about 200 years. And we've been fucking around in the middle East for longer than I've been alive. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

The United States has been at war with someone for about 200 years. And we've been fucking around in the middle East for longer than I've been alive. 

At no time in human history are less people getting killed due to conflict.   When hasn't the middle east been at war on some level or another.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, we're regarded worldwide as a force for peace :lol:

TO be fair until Islam gives up some of it's 11th century ideas we are going to be in some sort of a skirmish at home or abroad. And yes if they do we should have every single one of our troops on the next plane home. 

TO be fair until Islam gives up some of it's 11th century ideas we are going to be in some sort of a skirmish at home or abroad. And yes if they do we should have every single one of our troops on the next plane home. 

Hey....FUCK YOU. I had no idea you were merc Hotkarl until woolie just said it :lol: you fucker 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What do you suppose would happen if Mexico invaded Texas and said This is Our Land and kicked everybody off their property and forced them all into Brownsville and built a wall around it. And then when all the texans started getting pissed off and throwing rocks they sent in tanks and Rockets and s*** and blew the f*** out of them. Do you think people would be upset about that?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

this man was radicalized by ISIS.....which we created. So while he may not be from the immediate area we have fucked with he is the direct result on our fuckery on some level 

but you knew that 

its all, and only, about imposing islam on the world...nothing more, nothing less.

anything about land is a fake story made up in the late 60's to tug at the heartstrings of liberals.

Edited by oleroule