Check your account email address ×

Just shoot him as quietly as possible

19 minutes ago, oleroule said:

its all, and only, about imposing islam on the world...nothing more, nothing less.

anything about land is a fake story made up in the late 60's to tug at the heartstrings of liberals.

How has Islam been imposed on you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

What do you suppose would happen if Mexico invaded Texas and said This is Our Land and kicked everybody off their property and forced them all into Brownsville and built a wall around it. And then when all the texans started getting pissed off and throwing rocks they sent in tanks and Rockets and s*** and blew the f*** out of them. Do you think people would be upset about that?

Yeah cause thats just like what we do.  :lmao:

Just now, oleroule said:

it hasn't been.

don't be stupid...you k with some now what their goal is.

if you don't, educate yourself.

yah.....educate yourself with some Rush and Fox like good old Drouly here :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah cause thats just like what we do.  :lmao:

My example pretty much describes Israel to a t. But I can Americanized it for you...

Let's say a foreign army started occupying the eastern sea board looking for terrorists. How do you suppose they would be greeted by Americans?

7 minutes ago, oleroule said:

it hasn't been.

don't be stupid...you know what their goal is.

if you don't, educate yourself.

How do you know what their goal is if it hasn't impacted you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My example pretty much describes Israel to a t. But I can Americanized it for you...

Let's say a foreign army started occupying the eastern sea board looking for terrorists. How do you suppose they would be greeted by Americans?

These days probably greated with open arms from people like you.  :lmao:

American has had its poor decisions but overall I'd say we've had a positive impact on the world.   If not why does the world still look for us to keep it peaceful.   What happens in Europe after ww2 without the US?

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is kind of a dumb argument you are putting up here. But you probably already know that.  I hope so.

I live and work in a metropolitan area with hundreds of thousands of Muslims and middle easterners. My favorite restaurant right now that I eat lunch at probably once a week is an Arab joint with Muslims working in it. I have daily interaction with Arabs and Muslims thru work and daily life. I had Muslim neighbors at my last residence. I have never once been threatened or felt threatened by Muslims. But somehow I am supposed to believe that they are trying to either kill me or convert me to Islam because you say so?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

American has had its poor decisions but overall I'd say we've had a positive impact on the world.   If not why does the world still look for us to keep it peaceful.   What happens in Europe after ww2 without the US?

Where are we keeping peace? 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I live and work in a metropolitan area with hundreds of thousands of Muslims and middle easterners. My favorite restaurant right now that I eat lunch at probably once a week is an Arab joint with Muslims working in it. I have daily interaction with Arabs and Muslims thru work and daily life. I had Muslim neighbors at my last residence. I have never once been threatened or felt threatened by Muslims. But somehow I am supposed to believe that they are trying to either kill me or convert me to Islam because you say so?

Dude.....you're not watching enough fox news.......didnt you see the RED TERROR ALERT TODAY !!!!!!111111

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Even dumber argument.  Well done.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really like chicken Sharma and shisk a Bobs...

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude.....you're not watching enough fox news.......didnt you see the RED TERROR ALERT TODAY !!!!!!111111

I have this conversation with people probably once a week. You can tell who is getting their Intel from fox. It's pretty easy to pick them apart living where we do. They look pretty foolish. 

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yet you moved

Let's be honest here, not one of you faggots are gonna do a fucking thing to stop islam in the us. More people have been killed in Chicago by blacks in the last year than have been killed by Muslims in the history of the US. But YOUR biggest fear is Muslims. Yeah I'm the one who is ignorant here... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh well by all means set me straight. 

Well, I can try.  Here....

19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

How do you know what their goal is if it hasn't impacted you?

I see the impact cancer has on people and their families.  I don't need to get it to fully appreciiate that it's "impact" is going to be really bad.

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Why do you think this whole thing revolves around your personal life experiences?  I find this bizarre.  Good for you that you don't live in fear but you and people like you thinking in any way that me and people like me do is astonishing.  Again, I don't need to bring shit in my house on the bottom of my shoes to know nothing good is probably going to come from it.  One other thing..these idiotic correlation you paecked out here pretty much made your "we deserve it" argument null.

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I really like chicken Sharma and shisk a Bobs...

Too bad those that were just run over by that home depot truck Didn't get the chance to explain their love for ME cuisine.  This could have all been avoided.

Did this "set you straight" at all?  I don't care.  :lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Let's be honest here, not one of you faggots are gonna do a fucking thing to stop islam in the us. More people have been killed in Chicago by blacks in the last year than have been killed by Muslims in the history of the US. But YOUR biggest fear is Muslims. Yeah I'm the one who is ignorant here... :lol:

So blacks scare you?  Just tell them how much you like their food.  All good!!!

No?  Meh....just trying to argue while matching your emotion.