Check your account email address ×

Winter 2017

11 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Ontario has a huge drawback...no friggin snow!!

I've got near 3000km this season..400 in Ontario. 

Tons in my area and I don't need a Frog pass.  Almost 1500 in three weekends of casual riding.

• Like 1

Lake of Bays is well tracked from Dorset to Deerhurst now. Staked from Deerhurst to the 1st portage, and trails have a nice ice base under the snow. A little more snow will make the trails perfect, but the season is starting to look pretty good!

Safe riding,

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yarddawg said:

Lake of Bays is well tracked from Dorset to Deerhurst now. Staked from Deerhurst to the 1st portage, and trails have a nice ice base under the snow. A little more snow will make the trails perfect, but the season is starting to look pretty good!

Safe riding,

Cheers!

:bc:

Better late than never.....Feb 1 is tomorrow !

• Platinum Contributing Member

TWN dangling the carrot again......

Looks like we could get some decent snowfalls over the province next week if the forecast comes true..

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

TWN dangling the carrot again......

Looks like we could get some decent snowfalls over the province next week if the forecast comes true..

Oh they definitely are because I see EC forecast is above freezing here for next Tuesday and well above south of here. North of here things are looking and sounding awesome. Simcoe finally froze or and I'm sure crazies will be running it this weekend. 

23 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Unfortunately no snow in the long range for anyone in Southern Ontario.  I have a bad feeling the trails around Mitchell wont get opened back up this year.  

Snow from last night and so far today is pushing 18".  Streamer seems to be stopped between washago and bracebridge area

Edited by 04nightfire

1 hour ago, scottyr said:

Unfortunately no snow in the long range for anyone in Southern Ontario.  I have a bad feeling the trails around Mitchell wont get opened back up this year.  

The temp keep varying between -2 and +2. If it would stay down at -2 we might get  15-20 cms. If it goes to +2 its 10-15 mm of rain.

I'm betting on the rain at this point.

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

Snow from last night and so far today is pushing 18".  Streamer seems to be stopped between washago and bracebridge area

Good. We may head up next week for some riding.

I have touched the sleds in 4 weeks now.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've put on about 400 miles in the last 4 days around here.  Trails around Orillia, midland, Hillsdale have been pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Feeling better I hope....or just being a "man" about it :guzzle:

Its getting better. Finally walking "normal" in the last week or so. I won't be pounding the trails hard but I hope to get out a bit at least.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its getting better. Finally walking "normal" in the last week or so. I won't be pounding the trails hard but I hope to get out a bit at least.

That is good!

Do you wear a brace or kidney belt....if not, might be something you consider, they really help with providing support.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Things are looking really good North Simcoe and Muskoka. Ill be up Next Thursday for the weekend then home for a couple days then back up. Should be great riding all around with lots opening every day.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That is good!

Do you wear a brace or kidney belt....if not, might be something you consider, they really help with providing support.

I was just to the Dr. on Wednesday to review my MRI and he suggested to look into one. This disc has been f'd up for close to 20 years now and its not going to get better, I just have to learn to do things in a manor as to not irritate it. A brace along with learning to lift properly and strengthening my core muscles.

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I was just to the Dr. on Wednesday to review my MRI and he suggested to look into one. This disc has been f'd up for close to 20 years now and its not going to get better, I just have to learn to do things in a manor as to not irritate it. A brace along with learning to lift properly and strengthening my core muscles.

Brace works great! Definitely grab one.