Check your account email address ×

trump declassified all jfk assassination records.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

no shit....trump has a regular religious following. they even buy his chinese made hats. 

Hike up your skirt fella, your butthurt is showing. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess for me more than any conspiracy theory would be what was so important that the government felt it needed to lock up the information for 50 years or more.

See below.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It will show that Oswald was a lone nut, it will also show gaffes and misdeeds by the CIA and FBI.

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

no shit....trump has a regular religious following. they even buy his chinese made hats. 

This is projection.

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

project much? 

That was humor. 

:bc: 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you make absolutely no sense. 

You run around here crying 24/7 about republicans and trump. I’d call that butthurt. 

And your post I quoted above is a fine example of projection, don’t you think? Voting for Trump because the other choice is a bigger turd does’t make you a worshipper of trump or republicans. Get it now? :crazy:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

You run around here crying 24/7 about republicans and trump. I’d call that butthurt. 

And your post I quoted above is a fine example of projection, don’t you think? Voting for Trump because the other choice is a bigger turd does’t make you a worshipper of trump or republicans. Get it now? :crazy:

nope. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No, no....he is above all of this and his constant anti Trump posting is just for giggles as he puts it....SMH.

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No, no....he is above all of this and his constant anti Trump posting is just for giggles as he puts it....SMH.

Some of these guys identity is so tied into politics it’s astounding really. “You voted trump that means you worship him”. Ah...no. 

My personal opinion I do not believe Oswald was a lone nut. That's why he was murdered immediately afterwards. I think Kennedy was assassinated for a possible number of reasons but not wanting to get into Vietnam was the biggest. Although I doubt these files are going to uncover anything earth shattering. Just too many coincidences here for there not to be a rat. 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My personal opinion I do not believe Oswald was a lone nut. That's why he was murdered immediately afterwards. I think Kennedy was assassinated for a possible number of reasons but not wanting to get into Vietnam was the biggest. Although I doubt these files are going to uncover anything earth shattering. Just too many coincidences here for there not to be a rat. 

He canned operation north woods too. He wasn't  liked by the war machine 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

agreed. trump likes this as it'll focus some attention elsewhere. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

agreed. trump likes this as it'll focus some attention elsewhere. 

Well it looks like you cracked another one Clouseau.....nothing gets by you! 

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well it looks like you cracked another one Clouseau.....nothing gets by you! 

Slinger lives rent free in your fucked up mind Jimmy :lol: Slinger :owned: your stupid ass daily on here :lmao: 

Poor Jimmy - desperate for FSCE buddies....typical pussy :lmao: 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lmao: you beleive Trump had Chinese made hats still, a massive proven lie. Fucking imbecile