Check your account email address ×

Are we on the precipice of the largest political scandals since the blue dress?

• Platinum Contributing Member

1.  Obama admin hiding and the Clinton's profiting from sell Russia 20% of the United State's Uranium.

2. Obama admin nefariously using Samantha Power to spy on the Trump Campaign for Clinton and the dems.

3. Trump "colluded" with Russia to get dirt on Hillary.

4. Seth Rich was the leaker of the DNC emails.  (Not that he was murdered for it but that the Russian's didn't hack the DNC)  

It kind of feels like something very HUGE could happen.   My guess is no matter the case the powerful political class will skate by with nothing.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1.  Obama admin hiding and the Clinton's profiting from sell Russia 20% of the United State's Uranium.

2. Obama admin nefariously using Samantha Power to spy on the Trump Campaign for Clinton and the dems.

3. Trump "colluded" with Russia to get dirt on Hillary.

4. Seth Rich was the leaker of the DNC emails.  (Not that he was murdered for it but that the Russian's didn't hack the DNC)  

It kind of feels like something very HUGE could happen.   My guess is no matter the case the powerful political class will skate by with nothing.   

Man...I'd like to think so. I really would.  But honeslty, our trust for our government and the media that shields it is at such an all time low already, I'm not sure that would be good for our country.  But, on the other hand....maybe it should all just blow up and we can reset?  We sure need one.  I think, American sheep have been more manipulated more in the last 10 than in any other time in history.  Our media as an information source is absolutely HORRENDOUS.

You know "my pappy use to tell me" when there is a lot of shit going on and there is one common denominator its pretty easy to tell who the trouble maker is.   

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If anything there will be a couple Scooter Libby like sacrifices and then back to business as usual.

Yup. Someone will be forced or asked to take the fall and move on to the next... 

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You know "my pappy use to tell me" when there is a lot of shit going on and there is one common denominator its pretty easy to tell who the trouble maker is.   

Is it Obama? :pc:

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the story will be nothing. just another bunch of bullshit to distract from the cancer in the white house. 

Hillarys not in the white house though...

• USA Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Highmark said:

There is shit going on everywhere. Hillary has her agenda, the DNC is trying to position itself, there's at least 3 different Republican fronts.  You have the global warming sheep, the "Black lives Matter" clowns,  Atifa (however you spell it),  you got LGBT rock throwers, anti violence people swinging bats at cops, the irrelevant KKK,  Columbus haters knocking down statues, fat ugly people burning a civil war battle flag, and football players taking a knee.

Troublemaker...........Putin has to laughing his ass off.........

We are the weakest, dumbest,  most arrogant society ever.  God forbid something big happens in this country and people have top fend for themselves.  

12 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

There is shit going on everywhere. Hillary has her agenda, the DNC is trying to position itself, there's at least 3 different Republican fronts.  You have the global warming sheep, the "Black lives Matter" clowns,  Atifa (however you spell it),  you got LGBT rock throwers, anti violence people swinging bats at cops, the irrelevant KKK,  Columbus haters knocking down statues, fat ugly people burning a civil war battle flag, and football players taking a knee.

We are the weakest, dumbest,  most arrogant society ever.  God forbid something big happens in this country and people have top fend for themselves.  

Jesus Christ... Shut the fuck up lol. 

16 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

they sell a kidney for an iphones in china. 

• USA Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus Christ... Shut the fuck up lol. 

There is so much B.S. going on that people are going nuts over it makes me laugh.    I would have to guess the largest social conflict right now still involves football players kneeling during the national anthem.  Close behind in second are groups demanding the removal of civil war monuments due to ties to slavery.  Really?  Now we have new political scandals to distract us.  

12 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

There is so much B.S. going on that people are going nuts over it makes me laugh.    I would have to guess the largest social conflict right now still involves football players kneeling during the national anthem.  Close behind in second are groups demanding the removal of civil war monuments due to ties to slavery.  Really?  Now we have new political scandals to distract us.  

Quit being such a snowflake. Your first world problems are not even real problems. No one is coming for you. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Quit being such a snowflake. Your first world problems are not even real problems. No one is coming for you. 

Tell that to Dump and his travel ban supporters...:read: