Check your account email address ×

Pro-Trump War Hero Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served

Source: dailybeast

2 hours ago 
Fox News/Screenshot 

A military veteran glowingly featured by Fox News earlier this month for his pro-Trump artwork and his record as a “war hero” admitted Thursday to lying about his military service. John Garofalo, 72, was featured in a Bryan Llenas report as having served seven years as a Navy SEAL, receiving 22 commendations, including two Purple Hearts, and having been listed twice as missing in action during Vietnam. Garofalo, who personally carved a presidential seal to gift President Trump, is a “tough, tough man,” Llenas said, after calling him a “hero” during an interview. Fox News anchor Eric Shawn later remarked: “God bless John Garofalo. We certainly hope maybe the president is listening.” However, when the Navy Times reached out to Garofalo on Thursday, he confessed to having lied about his military service...............................

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-trump-war-hero-featured-on-fox-news-never-actually-served  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Source: dailybeast

2 hours ago 
Fox News/Screenshot 

A military veteran glowingly featured by Fox News earlier this month for his pro-Trump artwork and his record as a “war hero” admitted Thursday to lying about his military service. John Garofalo, 72, was featured in a Bryan Llenas report as having served seven years as a Navy SEAL, receiving 22 commendations, including two Purple Hearts, and having been listed twice as missing in action during Vietnam. Garofalo, who personally carved a presidential seal to gift President Trump, is a “tough, tough man,” Llenas said, after calling him a “hero” during an interview. Fox News anchor Eric Shawn later remarked: “God bless John Garofalo. We certainly hope maybe the president is listening.” However, when the Navy Times reached out to Garofalo on Thursday, he confessed to having lied about his military service...............................

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-trump-war-hero-featured-on-fox-news-never-actually-served  

The amount of time you spend talking about the military, one would think you had served you draft dodging piece of shit. Fucking die slow in a fire. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The amount of time you spend talking about the military, one would think you had served you draft dodging piece of shit. Fucking die slow in a fire. 

Why are you such an asshole towards MC but found it within yourself to vote for someone who fits the description of your vitriol....:dunno:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you such an asshole towards MC but found it within yourself to vote for someone who fits the description of your vitriol....:dunno:

There was one simple reason folks voted for Trump. Ignore it if you choose. You’re candidate was worse. SBYL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I have the utmost respect for veterans extralettice included. The problem I have is when they are degraded by the President of the United States. How any veteran in their right mind could vote for Trump I’ll never know.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He earned it. He uses vets as a political tool on a daily basis. 

And Dump doesn't....from a much larger platform....:dunno:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He absolutely does. I can’t talk to Dump here though. MC is as fake as it gets. 

Is your outrage 'fake' given you sucked it up and voted for the same as your vitriol is directed towards....

Just now, SnowRider said:

Is your outrage 'fake' given you sucked it up and voted for the same as your vitriol is directed towards....

I wouldn’t say so. This Congress and Administration have actually done a pretty damn good job with legislation helping vets and troops. Especially Mattis being SecDef. I am not too upset with Trump over that. The way he talks about vets, I agree he is fucking stupid, but the results of legislation are a big net positive for vets. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SeRena white knighting....and XLT playing along.  Excellent....just excellent.  :lmao:

What's excellent is your stupidity and  continuing to think anybody GAF about you on here👍

:lmao: Poor Mouthbreather :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's excellent is your stupidity and  continuing to think anybody GAF about you on here👍

:lmao: Poor Mouthbreather :lol: 

See, it's telling with this statement how important it is for you to be somebody.  Sadly, you aren't.  And never will be.  Now, get back to that phone.  You are behind quota....and people are watching.  

:lol:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have the utmost respect for veterans extralettice included. The problem I have is when they are degraded by the President of the United States. How any veteran in their right mind could vote for Trump I’ll never know.

2 to 1 margin election day to Trump..........maybe the fact the Dem. candidate had something to do with it. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

See, it's telling with this statement how important it is for you to be somebody.  Sadly, you aren't.  And never will be.  Now, get back to that phone.  You are behind quota....and people are watching.  

:lol:

Nobody is watching him. You can't actually fire the token handicapped person on the payroll that easily 

The guy i like Is Trumps religious advisor who has special and exclusive permission from Jesus himself that permits Trump to use deadly force as he sees fit. Thats a good guy to know. The guy who has Jesus' ear. :bc: