Check your account email address ×

Pro-Trump War Hero Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served

On 10/21/2017 at 8:48 PM, Mainecat said:

Why didn’t you serve?

trump brought this story up. He also insulted gold star families and POW,s BEFORE he was elected. You then still voted for the fuck.

you are a idiot

You were of age to serve in Vietnam. You didn’t. Yet you have the nerve to criticize someone else for not serving. That is hilarious to me. Look at the two pussy peas in a pod: Trump and MC!!! Actually quite similar. Old whiny cunts that are too stupid to see what they are saying is outta touch. I’m honestly amazed you don’t like the guy. Two east coast douchenozzles who lie non-stop. Eat a bullet MC. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You were of age to serve in Vietnam. You didn’t. Yet you have the nerve to criticize someone else for not serving. That is hilarious to me. Look at the two pussy peas in a pod: Trump and MC!!! Actually quite similar. Old whiny cunts that are too stupid to see what they are saying is outta touch. I’m honestly amazed you don’t like the guy. Two east coast douchenozzles who lie non-stop. Eat a bullet MC. 

Jeez!  Harsh.  Poor Trumpy.  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Exactly...I said it and he asked me if served and then Corky chimed in with his rationalization about drafted/volunteering. These guys are intellectually dishonest and pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Only a moron can’t see being selected for the draft and getting 5 deferments is the same as enlisting.

carry on your cover you chickenhawk Trump voter.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Only a moron can’t see being selected for the draft and getting 5 deferments is the same as enlisting.

carry on your cover you chickenhawk Trump voter.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your a moron as well....and a chickenhawk voter.

THE QUEEN HYPOCRITE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!

this is sooo typical of the whackery in here by many. we have a guy who's ridiculing the president for shitting on war heroes and some gold star families. that, all by itself, SHOULD be a major problem with the military loving trumpsters. if we had a dem potus doing that, shit would hit the fan. in addition, the president got out of Vietnam because he came from wealth, and used the old "bone spur" excuse from the family doctor. that too, in itself, SHOULD set trumpsters off, but again, it does not.

so what sets them off? the fact that a "librul" is pointing these things out. the librul who didn't get out of Vietnam with a lame excuse, and the liberal who doesn't slam war heroes because he got caught.

some of you are in dire need of mirrors, and a visit or two to a local shrink :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is sooo typical of the whackery in here by many. we have a guy who's ridiculing the president for shitting on war heroes and some gold star families. that, all by itself, SHOULD be a major problem with the military loving trumpsters. if we had a dem potus doing that, shit would hit the fan. in addition, the president got out of Vietnam because he came from wealth, and used the old "bone spur" excuse from the family doctor. that too, in itself, SHOULD set trumpsters off, but again, it does not.

so what sets them off? the fact that a "librul" is pointing these things out. the librul who didn't get out of Vietnam with a lame excuse, and the liberal who doesn't slam war heroes because he got caught.

some of you are in dire need of mirrors, and a visit or two to a local shrink :lol:

Or maybe you watch too much of your “real news”. :lol: I can think of at least 2 other presidents that snaked out of serving as well. It becomes a big deal because it’s Trump.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Imagine if The shoe was the other foot. Extramustardandonion would be livid.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Or maybe you watch too much of your “real news”. :lol: I can think of at least 2 other presidents that snaked out of serving as well. It becomes a big deal because it’s Trump.

thanks for assisting me in my argument. were those presidents shitting on gold star families and war heroes? you need to look at the entire picture dude, not just the portion that fits your little narrative. in addition, I'm pretty damn sure ive read many a rww comments about the 2 president that sneaked out. now, they've stfu.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks for assisting me in my argument. were those presidents shitting on gold star families and war heroes? you need to look at the entire picture dude, not just the portion that fits your little narrative. in addition, I'm pretty damn sure ive read many a rww comments about the 2 president that sneaked out. now, they've stfu.

When 90% of your real news is slanted in a negative way, you lose all your credibility. You ignorant fucks will figure this out at some point...I hope.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

More examples of pure liberal hypocrisy. 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

more like extrabullshitwithsauerkraut.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol ok... MC needs his white knight to come protect him from his hypocrisy. MC the coward. Just like Trump.