Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he didn't ridicule the comment ya dipshit. 

Good god let it fucking go....other than Corky everybody thinks you are acting like a little pussy.:thumb:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you never could follow along very well, sarah sanders. nowhere did i request ssfb do anything. 

I didn't state you requested it.  You sure implied it though.  Did you not?  

You really need to get down on the floor and gather up your marbles.  We can wait......................

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't state you requested it.  You sure implied it though.  Did you not?  

You really need to get down on the floor and gather up your marbles.  We can wait......................

no, didn't do that either. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm shocked smails, shocked that your little gang of misfits takes your side. 

Yes Slinger.....everybody other than Corky is part of my "gang"....we have jackets, secret handshakes and even a secret clubhouse!  

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

for christ's sake, no i am not ok with hitting women. why the fuck would you even ask? i will, however, call a lying cunt, a lying cunt. hell my wife calls her the same thing :lol:

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Classy broad.

did he write "classy comment", or "classy broad"? it's nice to know canada has their share of dumb fucks too. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a real piece of work you little fucking asshole. you came running into a situation regarding snowrider not too long ago, trying to act all big and put on a show for the rwws, and banned him for something considerably less. if you dumb fucks can't pick up on the fact that smails said my wife has no class, you're dumber than i thought.

you still don't know the fucking definition. i've never ridiclued anyone's spouse so just wtf are you talking about?

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, didn't do that either. 

:dunno:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Slinger.....everybody other than Corky is part of my "gang"....we have jackets, secret handshakes and even a secret clubhouse!  

See now I’m pissed! Why haven’t I been invited to the clubhouse?!!!1111

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What?  I know nothing of this!!!!  Not gonna lie Jimmy, I'm a bit hurt inside right now.  You guys said if I stayed on the porch and made sure SeRena stayed tied to the lamp post, you'd let me in.  I want a jacket!!!  Is it a Members Only?

Image result for members only

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, so where did i even come close to asking for a banning? the shit you dumb fucks can see, and not see, is fucking amazing. 

Again, I didn't say you asked for it...but you inferred it was a "ban worthy" offense.  

You've lost it in this thread.  Way off the deep end.  Trump Derangement Disorder is spreading rapidly into your white blood cells.  You can slow it down by thinking slowly, deliberately and logically.  Go slow at first.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Someone get woolie in here...lets het this party started!!!

Dude.  Got here as soon as I could.  I've been saucing IPAs all day in celebration.  Dealer came through with a windshield bag, handlebar bag and a small Burandt tunnel bag, which I didn't know was included.     Decided to upgrade to the OGIO bag and pay the difference.  80 bucks.  Works for me.IMG_1291.JPG.81ae8742fb92ef387adfa997618ddc66.jpg.54bf671eb9fa0c50ce36626a42fea6ba.jpg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  Got here as soon as I could.  I've been saucing IPAs all day in celebration.  Dealer came through with a windshield bag, handlebar bag and a small Burandt tunnel bag, which I didn't know was included.     Decided to upgrade to the OGIO bag and pay the difference.  80 bucks.  Works for me.IMG_1291.JPG.81ae8742fb92ef387adfa997618ddc66.jpg.54bf671eb9fa0c50ce36626a42fea6ba.jpg

Nice.

On 10/19/2017 at 8:40 PM, Snoslinger said:

put your double standards into a box, tape it shut, throw a UPS sticker on it, and shove it up your ass.

The quantity of double Standards from you  wouldn’t fit in Miky Moore’s ass :lol:

:lol:  Fucking slinger, the guy who picks fights in this forum 24/7, is suddenly offended cuz someone called his wife a classy broad after she called Sarah Huckabee Sanders a lying cunt.  Strange world this guy lives in indeed.  Come to my house you bitch, I don't live that far from you.  Take a swing at me and see how it goes for you. :lol:  :bla:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Fucking slinger, the guy who picks fights in this forum 24/7, is suddenly offended cuz someone called his wife a classy broad after she called Sarah Huckabee Sanders a lying cunt.  Strange world this guy lives in indeed.  Come to my house you bitch, I don't live that far from you.  Take a swing at me and see how it goes for you. :lol:  :bla:

Haha...no Shit. Since his buddy Corky keeps calling me a pussy and Slinger wants to mix my blood with the fall colors or some such shit I'm hoping they hook up and come see me.:thumb::ylsuper::saluting: