Check your account email address ×

nfl changes to the anthem process

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly but the trumpets and lefties eat it up like candy,  SMH at the all out idiocy and yet Trump-  still the better choice :news:  

:lmao:  Most on the left didn't/don't GAF about it.....it's your fellow Dumpers on the right who are making a big deal out of it.  Quit trying to straddle the fence and grow a pair.  Team Buttplugger will still let you ride with this winter :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I've never claimed that-  he's terrible,  he says things that shouldn't be said, does things that he shouldn't do and even when he's right there hasn't been a single thing he's actually gone about in a manner that positively reflects on the presidency.  

the fact he was the better choice is disgusting.  I was very clear from the go I would vote for him only as a vote against Hillary who was IMO even worse.  I was hoping he surrounded himself with some quality people once elected and listened to them but clearly at this point he has failed to listen to the good ones and chose some extremely poor ones.    My only hope at this point is that he is so disgusting that there is a movement to actually look at peoples qualities before deciding to push them up the political pyramid.  This country has many quality qualified individuals with experience and temperament required for the job we have failed to get those for most elections.  personally I feel a businessman being president is fine but clearly Trump shows that it can't be someone who ran a small family business and instead must be someone who had to learn the political skills that running a big company required or at a minimum learned those skills at a state level before running for president.  

Yup.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:I fucking knew it

Right over you head , as usual 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:I fucking knew it

Hillary was an unlikeable, dishonest candidate who felt she was owed the position, she wouldn't be able to do anything with a repub. house and senate.

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I've never claimed that-  he's terrible,  he says things that shouldn't be said, does things that he shouldn't do and even when he's right there hasn't been a single thing he's actually gone about in a manner that positively reflects on the presidency.  

the fact he was the better choice is disgusting.  I was very clear from the go I would vote for him only as a vote against Hillary who was IMO even worse.  I was hoping he surrounded himself with some quality people once elected and listened to them but clearly at this point he has failed to listen to the good ones and chose some extremely poor ones.    My only hope at this point is that he is so disgusting that there is a movement to actually look at peoples qualities before deciding to push them up the political pyramid.  This country has many quality qualified individuals with experience and temperament required for the job we have failed to get those for most elections.  personally I feel a businessman being president is fine but clearly Trump shows that it can't be someone who ran a small family business and instead must be someone who had to learn the political skills that running a big company required or at a minimum learned those skills at a state level before running for president.  

How so? :snack: What issues? Specifics?  Compare those to Dump 👍  

Your rhetoric is baseless given the accumulation of information and Dump's performance :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your rhetoric is baseless given the accumulation of information and Dump's performance :lol: 

Sled...Throttle....Tree.:thumb:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep just fast enough to break his hands and jaw. That would quiet the dumbfuck for a while at least. Seeing how he get's stuck in ditches apparently, this should be easy for him

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Most on the left didn't/don't GAF about it.....it's your fellow Dumpers on the right who are making a big deal out of it.  Quit trying to straddle the fence and grow a pair.  Team Buttplugger will still let you ride with this winter :lol: 

:lol: 

Yet here you all are. Who is the O P?  

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep just fast enough to break his hands and jaw. That would quiet the dumbfuck for a while at least. Seeing how he get's stuck in ditches apparently, this should be easy for him

hopefully he will have his cum trap open..:bc:

what a fucking tool..

image.jpeg.4772f09b92787d116c9889d9a4781bd7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

ginger?

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

you're almost as thin skinned as Donald...

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Snowflakes lose! :lol: 

"Arctic Cat Destroyer"?  WTF????

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

hopefully he will have his cum trap open..:bc:

what a fucking tool..

image.jpeg.4772f09b92787d116c9889d9a4781bd7.jpeg

Jesus Christ!  And I thought he looked like a complete douche before.  Damn...a helmet didn't help at all!  It looks like he's perplexed about fuse placement....or his sex.  Figures.  :lol: