Check your account email address ×

nfl changes to the anthem process

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly but the trumpets and lefties eat it up like candy,  SMH at the all out idiocy and yet Trump-  still the better choice :news:  

Isn't that all that really matters?  Save your energy and don't worry about the people who knew that from day one, and focus it on the people constantly trying to tear him down.  Sure I wished he'd stfu at times, but i thank the stars every day that Hilary the cunt never got elected.  Every time she opens her mouth, it reinforces my opinion of her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah I saw that

Trump Declares He's Bringing 'Merry Christmas' Back: 'I Want Merry Christmas!'

Source: Mediaite

Towards the end of a speech at the Heritage Foundation purportedly about pitching his tax reform plan, President Donald Trump went on a riff about the War on Christmas and the use of the term Merry Christmas. 

Telling the crowd that he wanted to give them the best Christmas present of all in massive tax relief, Trump took the opportunity to go on about how stores dont post signs saying Merry Christmas and people dont use the saying anymore. 

I will give you a bigger Christmas present, Trump stated. Youre gonna be saying Merry Christmas again. Youre gonna say Merry Christmas. 

I want them to say, Merry Christmas, he exclaimed. Everybody. Happy New Year. Happy Holidays. But I want Merry Christmas. Its happening already. You know it. You know its happening again. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-declares-hes-bringing-merry-christmas-back-i-want-merry-christmas/ 

In a speech on tax reform at the Heritage Foundation. 

Dementia.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Isn't that all that really matters?  Save your energy and don't worry about the people who knew that from day one, and focus it on the people constantly trying to tear him down.  Sure I wished he'd stfu at times, but i thank the stars every day that Hilary the cunt never got elected.  Every time she opens her mouth, it reinforces my opinion of her.

like this idiot :lol:

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly but the trumpets and lefties eat it up like candy,  SMH at the all out idiocy and yet Trump-  still the better choice :news:  

this is another example of your BS - trying to balance things out a little by accusing the lefties of making something out of it, too. had trump not done or said anything, the left wouldn't be ridiculing him about it. duh.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope he at least is shaking shit up,  long run prob not good for the pubs given the pendulum swing coming but we needed something different.   

quit pretending trump is doing what you wanted him to do, like some of the others have been doing. he is far from doing the things you wanted.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump Declares He's Bringing 'Merry Christmas' Back: 'I Want Merry Christmas!'

Source: Mediaite

Towards the end of a speech at the Heritage Foundation purportedly about pitching his tax reform plan, President Donald Trump went on a riff about the War on Christmas and the use of the term Merry Christmas. 

Telling the crowd that he wanted to give them the best Christmas present of all in massive tax relief, Trump took the opportunity to go on about how stores dont post signs saying Merry Christmas and people dont use the saying anymore. 

I will give you a bigger Christmas present, Trump stated. Youre gonna be saying Merry Christmas again. Youre gonna say Merry Christmas. 

I want them to say, Merry Christmas, he exclaimed. Everybody. Happy New Year. Happy Holidays. But I want Merry Christmas. Its happening already. You know it. You know its happening again. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-declares-hes-bringing-merry-christmas-back-i-want-merry-christmas/ 

In a speech on tax reform at the Heritage Foundation. 

Dementia.

Merry Christmas MC........

Just now, Snoslinger said:

this is another example of your BS - trying to balance things out a little by accusing the lefties of making something out of it, too. had trump not done or said anything, the left wouldn't be ridiculing him about it. duh.

Trumps idiocy over the issue is 1000x worse than anyone's but once he started down the path of idiocy both sides jumped right on the crazy train.  Giving a petulant child the attention they want just encourages the bad behavior and you can't deny that both sides are guilty of that daily when it comes to trump who clearly is a child.  .  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Trumps idiocy over the issue is 1000x worse than anyone's but once he started down the path of idiocy both sides jumped right on the crazy train.  Giving a petulant child the attention they want just encourages the bad behavior and you can't deny that both sides are guilty of that daily when it comes to trump who clearly is a child.  .  

so what did the left do on the crazy train?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

quit pretending trump is doing what you wanted him to do, like some of the others have been doing. he is far from doing the things you wanted.

I've never claimed that-  he's terrible,  he says things that shouldn't be said, does things that he shouldn't do and even when he's right there hasn't been a single thing he's actually gone about in a manner that positively reflects on the presidency.  

the fact he was the better choice is disgusting.  I was very clear from the go I would vote for him only as a vote against Hillary who was IMO even worse.  I was hoping he surrounded himself with some quality people once elected and listened to them but clearly at this point he has failed to listen to the good ones and chose some extremely poor ones.    My only hope at this point is that he is so disgusting that there is a movement to actually look at peoples qualities before deciding to push them up the political pyramid.  This country has many quality qualified individuals with experience and temperament required for the job we have failed to get those for most elections.  personally I feel a businessman being president is fine but clearly Trump shows that it can't be someone who ran a small family business and instead must be someone who had to learn the political skills that running a big company required or at a minimum learned those skills at a state level before running for president.