Check your account email address ×

Worst POTUS ever???

Fucking SSFB is lining mother fuckers up and giving them the wall in this one....

But real talk, if it weren't for Mattis, Tillerson, and Kelly, this country would be in some shit right now. I am actually impressed with those three. I knew I would be with Mad Dog, but I didn't expect the competence from Tillerson and Kelly. If Trump ever gets a hair up his ass and fires any of them, we will see some shit fly. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking SSFB is lining mother fuckers up and giving them the wall in this one....

But real talk, if it weren't for Mattis, Tillerson, and Kelly, this country would be in some shit right now. I am actually impressed with those three. I knew I would be with Mad Dog, but I didn't expect the competence from Tillerson and Kelly. If Trump ever gets a hair up his ass and fires any of them, we will see some shit fly. 

yup

My hope all along was he surrounded himself with good people he seems to have a few although Sessions,  Devoss are still shitbricks that should be shown the door.  Trumps clearly too thin skinned and emotional to do his job well,  he'd fit right in here 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-announce-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-washington-191726673.html

Trump and his pieces of shit he surrounded himself with just wont be happy until we have WW3.. ....he is working as hard as he can to be the worst President ever. The Iran deal was fine and confrontational policy towards them will do nothing positive. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck his administration .......Bannon was our only shot at sanity and now we have a full blown neocon puppet regime running this country again 

he really is a fucking pathetic piece of shit .....he's done the exact opposite of everything that he ran on. Honestly Hillary may have been a better option 

bullshit.....the guy has done the exact fucking opposite of everything he campaigned on.......I'm not surprised you cant find your way to being critical though seeing as how you are basically snowrider

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

yup.....and Trump is a belligerent thin skinned piece of shit. At least if he was gonna fuck the country over he could have done it with a little dignity. What an embarrassment he is. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

the dude is an unhinged fucking moron......he needs to be taken out 

angry mad hate anger pissed off GIF

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

You're dishonest. The only one playing games here is you. You said he categorically denied it, false. You said I ignored his words, false.

I was blunt in telling you that what you said didn't make a lick of sense and you whined about it but some how I'm an asshole and now you're trying to claim being blunt, please.

And now you're projecting the emotional label on me. :lol::lol:

The fact is you're one of the most off the rails and sensitive people here and I'm not. It is what it is. I know enough about courage to know that I shouldn't say stupid shit repeatedly and then play the victim. That's your territory. 

I made a comment in advance of posting the video clip as evidence that Slinger was posting more bs.  OK, so again, "categorically denied" calling Trump a moron wasn't precise word smithing.  Happy now?  Its the second time I admitted it. Why I find you to be such an annoying twit, is because you, along with Ben missed the overarching point.  Like by a mile, and you come swooping in on two of the biggest dipshits heels on the forum, Ben and Slinger, to join the n i g g e r p i l e.  You do it all the time.   Instead of you admitting, "well, I guess Tillerson put about a 1000 of these fake news stories to rest once and for all", you're hanging your hat on my poor word choice.  But Im the dishonest one?  I see our country going to shit because of attitudes like Bens, with help from people like you.  You see yourself as some enlightened, above it all, considers both sides of the argument philosopher.  I see you as someone with no real fundamental belief systems, who's more concerned with "fitting in", than confronting the lies we are fed daily in the media.  In short, please put me on ignore.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Wisconsin liberal coffee club attitude is strong in you.  You also ignore the point of why Tillerson gave the press conference.  To dispel  all the false stories and reinforce his loyalty to the administration.  I don't see you challenging Slinger for posting bs?  I don't see you calling Ben out for calling for the assassination of the president?  Intellectual honesty.  How about Moto with all his antifa talk?  Try it sometime.

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup

My hope all along was he surrounded himself with good people he seems to have a few although Sessions,  Devoss are still shitbricks that should be shown the door.  Trumps clearly too thin skinned and emotional to do his job well,  he'd fit right in here 

.   :bla: And clearly Trumps the president, and given the opposition arrayed against him, I'll stay on his side until something better comes along.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I made a comment in advance of posting the video clip as evidence that Slinger was posting more bs.  OK, so again, "categorically denied" calling Trump a moron wasn't precise word smithing.  Happy now?  Its the second time I admitted it. Why I find you to be such an annoying twit, is because you, along with Ben missed the overarching point.  Like by a mile, and you come swooping in on two of the biggest dipshits heels on the forum, Ben and Slinger, to join the n i g g e r p i l e.  You do it all the time.   Instead of you admitting, "well, I guess Tillerson put about a 1000 of these fake news stories to rest once and for all", you're hanging your hat on my poor word choice.  But Im the dishonest one?  I see our country going to shit because of attitudes like Bens, with help from people like you.  You see yourself as some enlightened, above it all, considers both sides of the argument philosopher.  I see you as someone with no real fundamental belief systems, who's more concerned with "fitting in", than confronting the lies we are fed daily in the media.  In short, please put me on ignore.

Starting right where you left off I see.

We could have a discussion about the 1000 fake news stories but YOU decided to make it about Tillerson "categorically denying it". So if you want to know why the discussion went the direction it did, just look in the mirror.

The fact that you think I don't have a fundamental belief system and that I just want to fit in tells me just how detached and clueless you really are. More than most here, yourself included, my beliefs don't change with the wind and I don't go from supporting one candidate to standing behind another one that trashes the actions of the people that came before him, that'd be you. You fancy yourself as marching to the "beat of your own drummer" as you say but you're one of the most gullible and manipulated people here.

Me put you on ignore? LOL, good one. It's about a thousand times more likely that you'll put me on ignore, Mr. Safe Space.

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Wisconsin liberal coffee club attitude is strong in you.  You also ignore the point of why Tillerson gave the press conference.  To dispel  all the false stories and reinforce his loyalty to the administration.  I don't see you challenging Slinger for posting bs?  I don't see you calling Ben out for calling for the assassination of the president?  Intellectual honesty.  How about Moto with all his antifa talk?  Try it sometime.

.   :bla: And clearly Trumps the president, and given the opposition arrayed against him, I'll stay on his side until something better comes along.

wow, so much BS in that. except for the part about ssfb not calling me out on some things he believes to be BS. :lol:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-announce-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-washington-191726673.html

Trump and his pieces of shit he surrounded himself with just wont be happy until we have WW3.. ....he is working as hard as he can to be the worst President ever. The Iran deal was fine and confrontational policy towards them will do nothing positive. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck his administration .......Bannon was our only shot at sanity and now we have a full blown neocon puppet regime running this country again 

Presidents are puppets and there is zero difference between the parties. The two party system is meant to keep us all divided

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you senile old pants shitting retard......I never mentioned a single thing about this retarded story you are discussing. I dont care who called who a name and none of it matters one bit. I posted a link to a story regarding Trump decertifying the Iran deal and planning to ratchet up tensions with them......as usual you made some idiotic commentary , avoided the subject matter and then cried like a bitch when you got called on it.

You are literally a slightly less senile equally partisan version of snowrider and MC mixed together.......now back to your safespace you bloody cunt 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Presidents are puppets and there is zero difference between the parties. The two party system is meant to keep us all divided

no, none at all :lol:

one wants health insurance for everyone, higher wages, banking industry regulations, smaller military....

the other, well, you can figure it out.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey you senile old pants shitting retard......I never mentioned a single thing about this retarded story you are discussing. I dont care who called who a name and none of it matters one bit. I posted a link to a story regarding Trump decertifying the Iran deal and planning to ratchet up tensions with them......as usual you made some idiotic commentary , avoided the subject matter and then cried like a bitch when you got called on it.

You are literally a slightly less senile equally partisan version of snowrider and MC mixed together.......now back to your safespace you bloody cunt 

dude, you and dependsbusta have more in common than SR and MC, by far. especially in the conspiracy department. tbh, if you can get your conspiracy BS under control, you'd come off as being much more intelligent. just sayin.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, you and dependsbusta have more in common than SR and MC, by far. especially in the conspiracy department. tbh, if you can get your conspiracy BS under control, you'd come off as being much more intelligent. just sayin.

Tell me what conspiracy I bought into that isnt totally plausible and supported by Jullian Assange.....who happens to be the only guy in my lifetime who has exposed the 100% truth every single time he has made info available.

Also when I make statements like "both parties are the same" those statements are backed up by a historical record that proves it without a shadow of a doubt.

The fact is you live in a fantasy land where you rely on information fed to you by proven liars as accurate ......you believe the government is still some benevolent force with your best interest in mind despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

So , when you take a dig at my position I am totally fine with that.....you are the type of person who's opinion I have no time for and its for good reason 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You fuck

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell me what conspiracy I bought into that isnt totally plausible and supported by Jullian Assange.....who happens to be the only guy in my lifetime who has exposed the 100% truth every single time he has made info available.

Also when I make statements like "both parties are the same" those statements are backed up by a historical record that proves it without a shadow of a doubt.

The fact is you live in a fantasy land where you rely on information fed to you by proven liars as accurate ......you believe the government is still some benevolent force with your best interest in mind despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

So , when you take a dig at my position I am totally fine with that.....you are the type of person who's opinion I have no time for and its for good reason 

well, off the trop of my head...

sandy hook, 9/11, seth rich, numerous Clinton stories...

I'm sure I'm missing quite a few.

yes, I do believe the gov does have some of our interests in mind. some, not all, and not always the "best". you, on the other hand, are in whack territory on the matter.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well, off the trop of my head...

sandy hook, 9/11, seth rich, numerous Clinton stories...

I'm sure I'm missing quite a few.

yes, I do believe the gov does have some of our interests in mind. some, not all, and not always the "best". you, on the other hand, are in whack territory on the matter.

I never bought into a single thing to do with Sandy Hook aside from the false reports on what guns were where etc etc ........there was that fake reporter being shot video that was so bad they shelved it immediately.

My position on 9/11 is that the government let it happen and took advantage of it and that is spot on

the Clintons are the dirtiest most corrupt lying criminals in history of the US ...nothing is beyond reason with them and Seth Rich was the leaker according to Jullian Assange