Check your account email address ×

Worst POTUS ever???

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never bought into a single thing to do with Sandy Hook aside from the false reports on what guns were where etc etc ........there was that fake reporter being shot video that was so bad they shelved it immediately.

My position on 9/11 is that the government let it happen and took advantage of it and that is spot on

the Clintons are the dirtiest most corrupt lying criminals in history of the US ...nothing is beyond reason with them and Seth Rich was the leaker according to Jullian Assange 

I'm pretty sure you were amongst the crowd that either said it was fake and didn't happen, or happened so that more gun laws could be introduced. now this i am 100% clear on - you were insulting the shit out of the grieving parents...

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm pretty sure you were amongst the crowd that either said it was fake and didn't happen, or happened so that more gun laws could be introduced. now this i am 100% clear on - you were insulting the shit out of the grieving parents...

I certainly did insult the shit out of the grieving parents for immediately going to congress and begging them to restrict our 2nd amendment rights in response to their kids being killed by a mentally ill kid. Fuck them ....and fuck the opportunist pieces of shit that took advantage of them 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I certainly did insult the shit out of the grieving parents for immediately going to congress and begging them to restrict our 2nd amendment rights in response to their kids being killed by a mentally ill kid. Fuck them ....and fuck the opportunist pieces of shit that took advantage of them 

Define 'restrict 2nd amendment rights'   

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

semi-auto rifle ban and magazine size limits etc etc ....totally unconstitutional 

Ohh - what makes the ban on automatic weapons constitutional? 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and for that I thought you were a POS, and still do :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because we won't be able to match up with the police and military when they come after all of us. duh.

:lol:

:lmao: Benny is Momo stupid and about a half step above JT with his nonsense :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Benny is Momo stupid and about a half step above JT with his nonsense :lol: 

come get my AR dummy.....I'll beat your skull in with the end of it :lol: wont need to fire a shot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

come get my AR dummy.....I'll beat your skull in with the end of it :lol: wont need to fire a shot 

:lol: Your spindly ass would need some type of advantage :lmao: 

Just now, f7ben said:

hardly

Well you certainly are not going to be able to punch him in his chin...:lol:I still wonder how that fuck keeps a helmet on, maybe it's the velcro looking hair