Check your account email address ×

Worst POTUS ever???

i swear wolfie lives in a different world. look at the nonsense coming out of his noggin over the years. sarah palin, obama's birth certificate, jan 21 turnaround on the economy, to trump being the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

Just now, f7ben said:

bullshit....you and I both know the media is shit but Trumps own actions and inactions prove he is also pure shit. I have a brain and can call it as I see it. You are a fucking idiot who would slurp down a cup of shit if it was the republicans that splumped it for you .....now get back to your tapioca pudding and bedpan MC lite

Hey I'm done here.  I think you should take a little time and self reflect.  Your head is a fucking mess.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well if Ben thinks so we best all jump on your and your circle jerk buddy snowriders short bus 

I have no idea if Hillary would have been better......at this point its tough to imagine being worse than trump 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i swear wolfie lives in a different world. look at the nonsense coming out of his noggin over the years. sarah palin, obama's birth certificate, jan 21 turnaround on the economy, to trump being the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

says the guys starting threads with fake news daily, then when called out, triangulates, moves the goal posts and basically just argues for the sake of arguing.  Hard to believe a grown man could out ben Ben, but by god you've done it.  And speaking of spreading bullshit, I never said a fucking thing about Obamas birth certificate you fucking liar.  Market closed at another record high today, good thing ben pulled out 15% ago.  Thanks obama:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I still do not give a shot the major add hurt on the left is worth price of admission 

well I happen to hope for a little better for the country and the people that I care about than a game of gotcha 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

says the guys starting threads with fake news daily, then when called out, triangulates, moves the goal posts and basically just argues for the sake of arguing.  Hard to believe a grown man could out ben Ben, but by god you've done it. :lol: 

it seems "fake" to you because that's what you're told, and you don't bother looking at anything legit. you're like a damn robot. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it seems "fake" to you because that's what you're told, and you don't bother looking at anything legit. you're like a damn robot. 

so tell us more about Tillerson.  Fucking dipshit.  

come on wolfie......there is no way you can be happy about Bannon's whole agenda being tossed out and the globalist neocons taking over .....I know you cant be happy about that 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so tell us more about Tillerson.  Fucking dipshit.  

he called trump a moron and he's not happy working with him. perfect example of what i'm talking about, you're clueless. anyone who watches real news knows that there is, and has been,  conflict there. but tillerson comes out and tries to calm things, but doesn't deny the "moron" comment, and you treat the whole thing as fake news. you and your fellow nitwits do this every fucking time the mean old media comes out with stuff like this, only to be proven wrong shortly thereafter. one would think you'd have learned by now, but no.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I still do not give a shot the major butt hurt on the left is worth price of admission 

Between the left and the delusional Antifa Bens of the world, its both entertaining and troubling at the time.  Thankfully most of the country knows they're batshit nuts.  Trumps approval just hit 45% despite a fucking onslaught since the day he was elected.  We're in the middle of the longest bull run market in history.  Businesses are investing, people are hiring, and these assholes want to tear it all down like its not even happening.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

bullshit....you and I both know the media is shit but Trumps own actions and inactions prove he is also pure shit. I have a brain and can call it as I see it. You are a fucking idiot who would slurp down a cup of shit if it was the republicans that splumped it for you .....now get back to your tapioca pudding and bedpan MC lite

cold.jpg

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he called trump a moron and he's not happy working with him. perfect example of what i'm talking about, you're clueless. anyone who watches real news knows that there is, and has been,  conflict there. but tillerson comes out and tries to calm things, but doesn't deny the "moron" comment, and you treat the whole thing as fake news. you and your fellow nitwits do this every fucking time the mean old media comes out with stuff like this, only to be proven wrong shortly thereafter. one would think you'd have learned by now, but no.

so the news conference he gave categorically denying it, and chastising the media for reporting such nonsense means nothing to you. I watched it.  Did you?  I'm guessing not because you could not look any dumber right now.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so the news conference he gave today categorically denying it, and chastising the media for reporting such nonsense means nothing to you. I watched it.  Did you?  I'm guessing not because you could not look any dumber right now.

he didn't deny it ya fucking idiot, and very easily could have.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

come on wolfie......there is no way you can be happy about Bannon's whole agenda being tossed out and the globalist neocons taking over .....I know you cant be happy about that 

?????

WTF, I watched the video earlier today and I just watched it again now. He didn't "categorically deny it", he sidestepped the question of whether he called the President a moron.

Now, we can debate the merits of whether or not the question is warranted or whether he should even answer it, but to suggest he "categorically denied it" is just false. 

.......and that's based on the video you posted. :lol: