Check your account email address ×

The Dem party is unraveling before our eyes

And fucking MC is posting shit about Trump's clothing sweatshops :lol: what a fucking hack

And where is retarded snowrider and above it all Vince :lol: fucking hacks  

This shit is like the sweetest music I've ever heard .....its like cocaine for my eyes to read it all :lol::lol: 

I could never and will never vote for a candidate that doesnt represent me but I will grin a big ass grin when that thieving lying cunt loses her whitehouse and the dems end up with a party in more disarray than the faggot pubs 

• Like 2

They've been avoiding the topics like the plague. There must be no auto responses programmed in at DU for this yet.  But fuck the dems and. Fuck them for shoving that fuck faced cunt bitch down Their voters throats 

Edited by Sludgey

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

They've been avoiding the topics like the plague. There must be no auto responses programmed in at DU for this yet.  But fuck the dems and. Fuck them for shoving that fuck faced cunt bitch down Their voters throats 

yup .....this is the most pathetic leaving alone I've ever seen :lol:

Its even more pathetic how the media trolls are trying to spin this off as some "russian" attack to give people a negative view of the act itself instead of the content of the hacks.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup .....this is the most pathetic leaving alone I've ever seen :lol:

Its even more pathetic how the media trolls are trying to spin this off as some "russian" attack to give people a negative view of the act itself instead of the content of the hacks.

Weak attempt at damage control 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And fucking MC is posting shit about Trump's clothing sweatshops :lol: what a fucking hack

And where is retarded snowrider and above it all Vince :lol: fucking hacks  

This shit is like the sweetest music I've ever heard .....its like cocaine for my eyes to read it all :lol::lol: 

I could never and will never vote for a candidate that doesnt represent me but I will grin a big ass grin when that thieving lying cunt loses her whitehouse and the dems end up with a party in more disarray than the faggot pubs 

Its not unraveling you fuckin mook. Its called a convention for building a platform for the party. Look at history.....Jesus

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

The Liberal hacks don't know what to do.............If they talk about it, acknowledge it, it lengthens the cycle, more people learn about it.

They are trying to wait out the storm until they can find some nonsense like pence pushed a black girl in the second grade.

If you have read the E-mails you should know how these people operate.

14 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Coach will be AWOL until this dust up settles down.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Its not unraveling you fuckin mook. Its called a convention for building a platform for the party. Look at history.....Jesus

So you're defending all their actions of trying to fuck over Bernie? :dunno:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Pay attention 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Booing the ousted head of the party...............holy shit man!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This has nothing to do with the convention. It has to do with the fact they were screwing over Bernie and trying to win at all costs! A very nice honorable bunch.

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

So you're defending all their actions of trying to fuck over Bernie? :dunno:

He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing....just sittin at the kitchen table waiting for faggy Dick rider to warm him up some chicken noodle soup then blow on each spoonful as he ladles it into his pie hole.

Liberal twats.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The DNC fucked over Bernie months ago. Holy fuck

I'm speaking of the lists of wealthy donors and the appointments they are seekingor being bandied about through email. Government for sale to the highest Hillary donor and its all documented......... its far more damaging than the Bernie stuff and I'm guessing there are emails to come that will finally sink the ship

You need to quit carrying water for them you fucking hack

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

At least MC has the balls to be present. Snowdummy is very obviously avoiding this place.

The lib-tards are a bit slow trying to spin and deflect a meme for this right now.  Dick head will be notified as soon as they have something so he can "move the needle" here.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

At least MC has the balls to be present. Snowdummy is very obviously avoiding this place.

he knows what the deal is and that he supports satan incarnate......he just comes here cause he thinks he busts balls. When shit doesnt look to good for his favorite team he conveniently disappears everytime