Check your account email address ×

Judge Nap: 'If There Was Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion, We'd Have Heard It by Now'

• Platinum Contributing Member

Senate intell committee basically says they have nothing today.  :lol:  Same thing I've been saying all along.   If they had anything there is NO WAY they wouldn't leak it.  

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/04/trump-russia-collusion-judge-napolitano-says-still-no-evidence-given

The Senate Intelligence Committee's ranking members updated the public today about their probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said the investigation is continuing into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. 

The Senate Intelligence Committee's ranking members updated the public today about their probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said the investigation is continuing into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. 

"The committee continues to look into all evidence to see if there was any hint of collusion. The issue of collusion is still open," he said. 

Judge Andrew Napolitano said today that the press conference was a positive for President Trump, since the evidence of collusion remains to be seen. 

"If there was evidence, we would know it," said Napolitano, adding that "partisans," like ranking Democrat Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), would have divulged the information by now. 

"They'd be flying a freak flag on that. Are you kidding me? It'd be leaking all over the place," Harris Faulkner agreed.

He predicted President Trump will tweet that the press conference shows there is no "there there" when it comes to the Russia investigation. 

The senior judicial analyst pointed out that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation is focused on the collusion question and is "100 times broader" than the intelligence committee's probe. 

Watch more from "Outnumbered Overtime" above.

it’s already been determined that some close to trump acted inappropriately and possibly illegally. that’s facts. will this include trump? i think he’s smart enough to insulate himself with throwaways. just like ronald reagan did. except ronald reagan was arguably more corrupt. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it’s already been determined that some close to trump acted inappropriately and possibly illegally. that’s facts. will this include trump? i think he’s smart enough to insulate himself with throwaways. just like ronald reagan did. except ronald reagan was arguably more corrupt. 

really ? got a link ? did not think so I watched 30 min of babbling today that said absolutely nothing except we wasted thousands of hours on interviews and have jack shit  

Just now, Woodtick said:

No,I'm going to still do research on my own.

Let us know what you come up with Mr. Ness.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sooooo....nothing.  Can we move on now?

Most of us already have.  Some uf us will NEVER be able to.  

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No,I'm going to still do research on my own.

I think Slinger has a chair open at his detective agency.  Really cheap.  The last guy that sat there lost his mind and ate his own brain.  

On October 4, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Sleepr2 said:

And most here laugh at you :lol:

Most?? :dunno: everyone relevant, the only ones not are the faggot who have a firm lip lock on the senile fucks peepeehole :hay: 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:43 PM, Woodtick said:

I've been probing deeper and have found some interesting stuff.

IMG_3220.PNG

IMG_3221.PNG

IMG_3222.PNG

just a re bump for woodticks Russia investigation because I really like where it is going

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

just a re bump for woodticks Russia investigation because I really like where it is going

IG ,were I do most of my investigations ,has shut down the page. This isn't good. >:( I still have a few screenshots if anyone is interested?

IMG_3163.PNG

IMG_3176.PNG

IMG_3177.PNG

Just now, Woodtick said:

IG ,were I do most of my investigations ,has shut down the page. This isn't good. >:( I still have a few screenshots if anyone is interested?

IMG_3163.PNG

IMG_3176.PNG

IMG_3177.PNG

Finally some quality investigative reporting.. keep it up!!