Check your account email address ×

Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Getting ready to ride some closed trails...

8C44D3D2-DEB4-4984-BF2F-5DCAF2CCD7CF.jpeg

Looking good!

Team Poo...Puzz tag along in the lonely Doo? Could not have, the trails are Red, goes against all that he stands for....

Except.... the vast majority are now green and yellow..... Lol 

Annual Women on Snow ride?

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Another closed trail....:thumbsup:  all, please stay home

IMG_6648.JPG

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 hours ago, Poncho said:

Getting ready to ride some closed trails...

8C44D3D2-DEB4-4984-BF2F-5DCAF2CCD7CF.jpeg

Was that Doo purposely kept away from the Polari? :whistle: Finally got out myself today. Only did a quick/short 80 kms but I am taking the young lad out tomorrow so I didn't want to be knackered. Overall, the trails were decent, especially Port Perry's but it was rough entering the Ganny. I only went in a short distance and headed back so no idea what they are like once you get in deeper? Lots of sleds out today, or at least more than I was expecting. 

WP_20180208_10_40_06_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20180208_10_40_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20180208_10_40_24_Pro (2).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

Was that Doo purposely kept away from the Polari? :whistle: Finally got out myself today. Only did a quick/short 80 kms but I am taking the young lad out tomorrow so I didn't want to be knackered. Overall, the trails were decent, especially Port Perry's but it was rough entering the Ganny. I only went in a short distance and headed back so no idea what they are like once you get in deeper? Lots of sleds out today, or at least more than I was expecting. 

WP_20180208_10_40_06_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20180208_10_40_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20180208_10_40_24_Pro (2).jpg

No, he needed room to open the cowling for maintenance again.....  we have one more Polaris joining us for a ride tomorrow.

• Like 1

Oh, the butthurt was noted long ago.  Epic butthurt, apparently.   

God forbid anybody posts an actual report that points out a Polaris' shortcomings.... lol

Poker run this weekend, but we're guessing that's gonna be a shitshow. 

43 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Butt hurt noted.....back to your keyboard....  how’s Sud’s. Lol

Edited by Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Oh, the butthurt was noted long ago.  Epic butthurt, apparently.   

God forbid anybody posts an actual report that points out a Polaris' shortcomings.... lol

Poker run this weekend, but we're guessing that's gonna be a shitshow. 

Nice edit.....

A couple of measly land issues shouldn't slow down a bunch of intrepid trespassers!

You guys must have left pretty early to do 180 miles at the speed you travel..... lol

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

180 miles today, my place to Wilno via 102 and 101 back, some land issues west of Golden Lake and a little road running.  Saw the groomer on 108.  

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

A couple of measly land issues shouldn't slow down a bunch of intrepid trespassers!

You guys must have left pretty early to do 180 miles at the speed you travel..... lol

Departed at 0900.....you were still sleeping.....didn’t have to wait for you so major mileage no problem.

Not exactly "major mileage", but that's quite an accomplishment at those trail speeds.  And back in time to post about it on FS.  You must have a new leader setting the pace. 

Lol

Just now, Poncho said:

Departed at 0900.....you were still sleeping.....didn’t have to wait for you so major mileage no problem.

Edited by Puzzleboy

27 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

For the first time in three seasons Snowcrest actually groomed B trail behind my place today. About a month or more off the normal start,  but better late than not at all. 

Load the shack up with cold beer wouldja? A A Ron, Rob, Stoney and myself might have to take that way Sunday. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Load the shack up with cold beer wouldja? A A Ron, Rob, Stoney and myself might have to take that way Sunday. :bc:

I am partial to Coors, but will drink any free beer :bc:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not exactly "major mileage", but that's quite an accomplishment at those trail speeds.  And back in time to post about it on FS.  You must have a new leader setting the pace. 

Lol

Well considering I did more in one day then you did all of last year....yes major mileage in your world....lol..How much riding have done this year???..none! ....man this is easy...lol

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You just let me know and I'll be sure to have the woodstove going and Bud lights on ice.  I was thinking about going to look at a bike that's for sale that day, but it can wait.

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Well considering I did more in one day then you did all of last year....yes major mileage in your world....lol..How much riding have done this year???..none! ....man this is easy...lol

Doesn't talking on sled forums count for some mileage....:dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

You just let me know and I'll be sure to have the woodstove going and Bud lights on ice.  I was thinking about going to look at a bike that's for sale that day, but it can wait.

Where you at Pete?  Just in case.

Lol, sure you did.  You also think 180 miles is "major mileage."  Nope, this will be the first weekend. 

We shall all get you a hero biscuit, as you have been out 2 times more than me.  I like to wait for open trails, but that's just me. 

Good to see you doing the Women on Snow ride though.  Did you do the Rolex Flex for the girls? 

2 minutes ago, Poncho said: