Check your account email address ×

how do republicans make sense of a white male terrorist that kills or wounds 600 people?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you suppose he shot into a crowd of country music fans?  Think that was random?

Personally I feel it had most to with access. 

I'd share my MK Ultra thoughts on this but somehow people here think I'm bringing up Jesus that way. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you suppose he shot into a crowd of country music fans?  Think that was random?

because country music fans are basically the biggest worthless faggots in the world??? Just a shot in the dark there

Just now, bussman said:

Personally I feel it had most to with access. 

I'd share my MK Ultra thoughts on this but somehow people here think I'm bringing up Jesus that way. :lol: 

I think it was access too....the concert was there....he wanted mass destruction. It could have been a Barry Manilow concert for all he cared.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it was access too....the concert was there....he wanted mass destruction. It could have been a Barry Manilow concert for all he cared.

He lived close enough to make it happen... 

I see it the same way. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

He lived close enough to make it happen... 

I see it the same way. 

I think its folly to focus on the motivations of these mass shooters.....there are 1000 different legitimate reasons someone might go off the reservation so to speak. We must accept that there are a very tiny % of people who are going to have a bad day or 1000 bad days and are going to carry something like this out. Who cares what his reasons were.....that should serve as no indictment on people who may have shared some part of his world view.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think its folly to focus on the motivations of these mass shooters.....there are 1000 different legitimate reasons someone might go off the reservation so to speak. We must accept that there are a very tiny % of people who are going to have a bad day or 1000 bad days and are going to carry something like this out. Who cares what his reasons were.....that should serve as no indictment on people who may have shared some part of his world view.

I agree and even if they find out his "motivation" what difference  would it  make?  

Edited by Biggie Smails

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I agree and even if they find out his "motivation" what difference  would it  make?  

because there’s always the possibility of silent accomplices. apparently he sent a lot of money overseas before the shooting. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

because there’s always the possibility of silent accomplices. apparently he sent a lot of money overseas before the shooting. 

I'm talking about going forward.....it won't prevent anything IMO.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm talking about going forward.....it won't prevent anything IMO.

if he’s a lone nut, no. you can’t stop them. and with the wide availability of cheap, high powered weapons, the damage lone nuts cause is going to spiral into a regular occurrence.  

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if he’s a lone nut, no. you can’t stop them. and with the wide availability of cheap, high powered weapons, the damage lone nuts cause is going to spiral into a regular occurrence.  

its costs far less to rent a very large truck and that would have done more damage then the guns so take that bullshit narrative and stick it right up your cunt 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its costs far less to rent a very large truck and that would have done more damage then the guns so take that bullshit narrative and stick it right up your cunt 

running people down with a truck doesn’t give a person the same kind of feeling as gunning another human down. it’s the power aspect, you fucking dunmy. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

running people down with a truck doesn’t give a person the same kind of feeling as gunning another human down. it’s the power aspect, you fucking dunmy. 

the end result is the same....dead people. the gun is not the issue and removing them would not solve mass killings 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Angry white domestic terrorist. Take out his houses and family. Wait....ohhhhhhhh

I'm sure there is a point you are trying to make somewhere in this bullshit jibberish but nobody here is going to be able to make it out

Last time I checked murder, drunk driving, rape, kidnapping are all already illegal and carry serious consequences yet they occur all the time even without guns. 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Angry white domestic terrorist. Take out his houses and family. Wait....ohhhhhhhh

Let's start with James Hodgkinsons family and kids , you gonna do it?   

You pathetic pussy :finger:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that is  what timothy McVeigh said . not

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

think there could poss be a mental illness issue going on here ? you must know how he felt getting old as dirt and loosing your mind 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

the end result is the same....dead people. the gun is not the issue and removing them would not solve mass killings 

Our lax attitude towards guns and the ease at which people obtain them form the basis of a gun culture that will continue to experience more gun related violence than other similar societies.  So yeah - guns are the problem.  Acting as though they are not is simply peddling excuses to rationalize your support for unfettered gun access being greater than the carnage they create. . 

• Haha 1