Check your account email address ×

how do republicans make sense of a white male terrorist that kills or wounds 600 people?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'd like bean pole, rigid head, and edmo to answer that question 

I dont think so, more people were murdered with hammers than long guns..I would really like to see stiff sentencing against people who commit crimes with firearms or are caught with an illegal firearm.. ..to often they get a slap on the wrist..

@Snoslinger, you do realize a cop is more likely to commit a crime than a legal ccw holder, it has been statistically proven year after year.. legal ccw holders are the most law abiding citizens in the USA, because we respect what we have..

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   What a moronic comparison.  

Does the alcohol kill or the person who drove intoxicated?  

ask the people who "bought into" the chart. like ben :news:

obviously there were other things going on, just like the gun sales vs crime chart. but way to miss the point.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont think so, more people were murdered with hammers than long guns..I would really like to see stiff sentencing against people who commit crimes with firearms or are caught with an illegal firearm.. ..to often they get a slap on the wrist..

so you'd be ok with automatic weapons, no background checks, no waiting periods, etc?

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey racer, drunk driving deaths are down, yet alcohol sales are up. does more alcohol equate to less drunk driving deaths? or is something else going on?

:lol:

The US have been enforcing drunk driving laws more and more each year and deaths are down....Just think if we started enforcing our immigration laws.  

Poor slinger.

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@Snoslinger, you do realize a cop is more likely to commit a crime than a legal ccw holder, it has been statistically proven year after year.. legal ccw holders are the most law abiding citizens in the USA, because we respect what we have..

completely different debate dude, and tbh I don't doubt that stat either.

Just now, racer254 said:

The US have been enforcing drunk driving laws more and more each year and deaths are down....Just think if we started enforcing our immigration laws.  

Poor slinger.

very good racer. so the same thing could be said about the gun ownage vs crime chart. you get a smiley face for the day.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so you'd be ok with automatic weapons, no background checks, no waiting periods, etc?

no, i like all those

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

very good racer. so the same thing could be said about the gun ownage vs crime chart. you get a smiley face for the day.

Why do you keep cheer leading sanctuary cities?  Is it because you're a hypocrite?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

@Snoslinger, what law would you implement that would have made Sandy Hook, the Denver movie theater shooting, and this Vegas shooting not happen??

easy answer, none. gun laws are not going to stop many of these crimes. why do I have to continually say that?

easy answer, none. gun laws are not going to stop many of these crimes. why do I have to continually say that?

then why do they get brought up every time there is one of these crimes??? It sure seems the cunts you cheerlead for think their little assault on the 2nd amendment will solve things 

why?

ummmm, let me see..how about.........................................they seem appropriate..

ummmmmm, let me see,  how about..............................................................................because you present yourself as anti gun, anti 2nd amendment....

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ummmm, let me see..how about.........................................they seem appropriate..

why do they seem appropriate?

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ummmmmm, let me see,  how about..............................................................................because you present yourself as anti gun, anti 2nd amendment....

then you're not paying attention. I'm ok with guns, have a few myself. what I am for is laws that could cut down on some of the gun crimes and deaths. like the ban of automatic weapons. like the background checks. like the waiting periods. since we are in agreement with that, you must be anti 2nd amendment as well. I'd also be ok with more gun laws, but not the ban of guns, period.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

then you're not paying attention. I'm ok with guns, have a few myself. what I am for is laws that could cut down on some of the gun crimes and deaths. like the ban of automatic weapons. like the background checks. like the waiting periods. since we are in agreement with that, you must be anti 2nd amendment as well. I'd also be ok with more gun laws, but not the ban of guns, period.

We have those already. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There are no legally purchased automatic weapons you stupid fucking retarded cunt......quit fucking lying momo

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

HO LEE CHIT, you have not been able buy an automatic weapon in 3 decades legally.

so basically your uniformed, and here just to argue, got it, move along child..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

HO LEE CHIT, you have not been able buy an automatic weapon in 3 decades legally.

he is the type that reads "machine gun" in the headlines and his pussy tightens and pukes out a little bloody queef 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

omg. NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

Edited by Snoslinger