Check your account email address ×

how do republicans make sense of a white male terrorist that kills or wounds 600 people?

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Our lax attitude towards guns and the ease at which people obtain them form the basis of a gun culture that will continue to experience more gun related violence than other similar societies.  So yeah - guns are the problem.  Acting as though they are not is simply peddling excuses to rationalize your support for unfettered gun access being greater than the carnage they create. . 

My god you are an incredible idiot. A psycho will find a way to obtain weapons no matter how many laws you knee jerk liberal imbeciles implement. It's incredible how dumb the liberal mind is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Killer said:

What a fucking simpleton.  Do some bloody research instead of posting bullshit photos.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828709/

This is one of the most extensive studies and there are plenty more which correlate gun ownership rates with higher gun crime rates, either by state or country.gun_ownership_states.png

:clueless:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

My god you are an incredible idiot. A psycho will find a way to obtain weapons no matter how many laws you knee jerk liberal imbeciles implement. It's incredible how dumb the liberal mind is.

nobody is stating new rules are going to stop all this nonsense. i see no problem with doing things to try and limit them, like long waits for guns, background checks, etc. do you?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nobody is stating new rules are going to stop all this nonsense. i see no problem with doing things to try and limit them, like long waits for guns, background checks, etc. do you?

Fuck you

Just now, Snoslinger said:

seriously, what kind of dumb fucks think gun crimes would drop if anyone, anywhere, could just go buy a gun on a moment's notice? :lol:

Gun laws do nothing to prevent crime

That is a fact 

you are a god damn idiot. that is what is fact.

Should we examine washington dc crime stats during and post ban

Its you who is a fucking moron. All day every day

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, look at the thread  title. It is very illustrative of how the liberal mind works.

seriously, what kind of dumb fucks think gun crimes would drop if anyone, anywhere, could just go buy a gun on a moment's notice? :lol:

let be realistic, the people that are committing 95% of the crimes have either stolen or purchased a gun illegally on the black market, that 95% is not going into a gun shop and dropping $1399 on a Kimber 1911, they are buying a stolen glock for $50..

Just now, f7ben said:

Should we examine washington dc crime stats during and post ban

Its you who is a fucking moron. All day every day

use your fucking brain once in awhile. there could be all kinds of other reasons crimes drop in an area and just because gun sales increase a little when they do does not mean gun availability was the answer. jesus christ your stupidity is worse than i thought.

use your fucking brain once in awhile. there could be all kinds of other reasons crimes drop in an area and just because gun sales increase a little when they do does not mean gun availability was the answer. jesus christ your stupidity is worse than i thought.

Gun laws do not deter criminals....period

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

let be realistic, the people that are committing 95% of the crimes have either stolen or purchased a gun illegally on the black market, that 95% is not going into a gun shop and dropping $1399 on a Kimber 1911, they are buying a stolen glock for $50..

you're still missing my point. i have no problems with guns. what i have a problem with is this mindset that any joe schmoe should be able to just walk into a store and buy an automatic weapon, which is what some of you are implying.

you're still missing my point. i have no problems with guns. what i have a problem with is this mindset that any joe schmoe should be able to just walk into a store and buy an automatic weapon, which is what some of you are implying.

Joe Schmo has never been able to buy an automatic weapon you braindead worthless retarded motherfucker 

Kill yourself now

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Our lax attitude towards guns and the ease at which people obtain them form the basis of a gun culture that will continue to experience more gun related violence than other similar societies.  So yeah - guns are the problem.  Acting as though they are not is simply peddling excuses to rationalize your support for unfettered gun access being greater than the carnage they create. . 

Merica!

Just now, f7ben said:

Gun laws do not deter criminals....period

dude just stfu. your idiocy is mind boggling this morning. here's a great example of how fucking dumb you are. crimes increase in a city during rough economic times. then the economy turns around, and the crimes lower. that is fact. so because the economy improved, non-criminals went out and added more guns to their collections

you - well duh, um, gee derpity derp the answer is obvious.....more guns = less crimes.

my god your rationale for your shit is mind boggling and you should probably steer away from piloting.

dude just stfu. your idiocy is mind boggling this morning. here's a great example of how fucking dumb you are. crimes increase in a city during rough economic times. then the economy turns around, and the crimes lower. that is fact. so because the economy improved, non-criminals went out and added more guns to their collections

you - well duh, um, gee derpity derp the answer is obvious.....more guns = less crimes.

my god your rationale for your shit is mind boggling and you should probably steer away from piloting.

Nope....not even close

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Joe Schmo has never been able to buy an automatic weapon you braindead worthless retarded motherfucker 

Kill yourself now

no shit, Sherlock. but according to you it should be, because after all......

more powerful guns = less crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

That's not the case anywhere in the country, well except on the street, illegally.. I haven't really seen anyone imply what you are saying..Sure you could make assumptions or twist some words to make it seem like that, but for what anyone has typed, I dont see it..

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:clueless:

Everyone needs to watch that video for perspective.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Who is saying we should make firearms easier to purchase?  Seems like a pretty dumb question.