Check your account email address ×

Jesse With the Beatdown.....

SnowRider

Black guy 23 years old, was molesting his girlfriend's 7 year old daughter. The little girl's brother ( age 8 )  tried to protect the girl. The guy beat the little boy to death with a hammer, and also beat the little girl and her mother. Sacramento, Ca. 

You can't make this shit up. 

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Forced patriotism is not freedom. 

Nobody cares if they are patriotic.  We just don't want to see their displays of disrespect to those that are...or even those that don't want to witness a political stance at a ball game.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares if they are patriotic.  We just don't want to see their displays of disrespect to those that are...or even those that don't want to witness a political stance at a ball game.  

That's just too bad if your feelings get hurt 👍  

:baby:

And WTF are those 'who are patriotic'? :snack:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree with most all he said. However I do think that I should be able to boo someone for a protest or stance I disagree with.

Neal

Indeed!  Especially when you didn't pay to be offended and are an unwilling spectator in the event.

I think what the Cowboys and Cards did last night was the right way to do it.  And the fans seemed to agree.  That's the correct way to call attention to a unified cause and get things to change.  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well that's a crock of shit. Because when the Nazis were protesting you didn't get all butt hurt. I would say that taking a knee is a lot more civil then marching in the street carrying a Confederate or Nazi flag while chanting some ignorant rhetoric. Either way both have the right to protest. And as long as it's peaceful I don't see a problem with it (whether I agree with it or not). 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

I think CNN, MSNBC or the equivalent should put out a list of all the crazy ass celebrities we should and should not listen too :snack: 

You must not be on their email list.  Sign up...they'll tell you what and who to pay attention to and what to think about it without having to think at all for yourself.  Just go make a sandwhich and stand there in your own gleeming "intellectual elitism" instead.

:lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Well that's a crock of shit. Because when the Nazis were protesting you didn't get all butt hurt. I would say that taking a knee is a lot more civil then marching in the street carrying a Confederate or Nazi flag while chanting some ignorant rhetoric. Either way both have the right to protest. And as long as it's peaceful I don't see a problem with it (whether I agree with it or not). 

Nazis?  Wut? What the fuck are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You must not be on their email list.  Sign up...they'll tell you what and who to pay attention to and what to think about it without having to think at all for yourself.  Just go make a sandwhich and stand there in your own gleeming "intellectual elitism" instead.

I try to stay off email list and my sandmich maker went to work so I guess I'm shit out of luck :lol: 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

What is Kapernick's complaint?

Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire

Black Obama was president for 8 years. 

Many black athletes are multi-millionaires and fuck hot white whores. 

Kapernick probably makes millions. 

So, I ask, what is his complaint? 

Where was his complaint BEFORE Black Obama came out on that bastard Trayvon? 

Systematic racism you dumb fuck. 

White guy shoots up a black church and gets taken alive, black guy choked out for selling cigarettes. Black guys spending jail time for traffic offences that white guys would get a warning, black guys getting sent to jail by a judge that was getting kickbacks for providing free labour.  Etc etc etc. Do you need the whole list you fan cooled riding little bitch?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man kneels for anthem and explains that he is using his right of freedom of speach and expression to brig attention to inequality.  

DUMFUCKS continue to say it’s about the flag 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

White guy shoots up a black church and gets taken alive, black guy choked out for selling cigarettes. Black guys spending jail time for traffic offences that white guys would get a warning, black guys getting sent to jail by a judge that was getting kickbacks for providing free labour.  Etc etc etc. Do you need the whole list you fan cooled riding little bitch?

You sound upset little one

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Man kneels for anthem and explains that he is using his right of freedom of speach and expression to brig attention to inequality.  

It's about disrespect you little whore.  Now, be quiet.  BTW...you are wrong as fuck on your other post about why Kapernickel did what he did...by his own words.  But look how smart you are!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do they protest in the CFL? Is the CFL still around? 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly. These stupid fucks never said one word about the Americans who lost their lives fighting against Nazi ideas when the Nazi marched and killed a woman. Calling Nazi’s and people who march with them good people is far more offensive and un American than taking a knee.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where have I heard this before?

White Lines

A street kid gets arrested, gonna do some time
He got out three years from now just to commit more crime
A businessman is caught with 24 kilos
He's out on bail and out of jail
And that's the way it goes
Raah!