Check your account email address ×

Jesse With the Beatdown.....

SnowRider

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's about disrespect you little whore.  Now, be quiet.  BTW...you are wrong as fuck on your other post about why Kapernickel did what he did...by his own words.  But look how smart you are!

:lol:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

these are his words. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to be offended by the word flag. 

“Bodies in the street”. But you concentrate on flag. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

these are his words. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to be offended by the word flag. 

:lmao:

It's almost like your whole side tries to be ignorant.  I don't think it could be done any better unless it was practiced.

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I agree with most all he said. However I do think that I should be able to boo someone for a protest or stance I disagree with.

Neal

So do you disagree with freedom of expression? Do you disagree with someone who wants to protest inequality? Do you disagree with non-violent protests?

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Man kneels for anthem and explains that he is using his right of freedom of speach and expression to brig attention to inequality.  

DUMFUCKS continue to say it’s about the flag 

Yep nothing to do with the flag even though he specifically mentions it :read:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's almost like your whole side tries to be ignorant.  I don't think it could be done any better unless it was practiced.

What is your side?  Do you think police treat blacks the same as whites? Holy fuck the side that cried and pretended there was a war on Christmas hate a guy who non violently kneeled in protest. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's been a big weekend for the Clown Posse :snack:

Hey...hey......"tell the class" how "you and your crew" roll when sledding. :lol: 

"Me and my crew......"

Holy fuck!   Holy FUCK!   HOLEEEEEE FFFFUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!1111111111

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are like a dog that sees a squirrel.   Flag!!!!! Flag!!!!!

Flag is not the most important point in his statement. 

The flag that represent the government and the people who he's protesting? That flag? Sure nothing to do with it then lolz

What is your side?  Do you think police treat blacks the same as whites? Holy fuck the side that cried and pretended there was a war on Christmas hate a guy who non violently kneeled in protest. 

Well, how many "sides" do I have to choose from?  It sure appears your team has a bunch of them here.....as they backtrack and do damage control to try and keep the athletes off camera answering questions "incorrectly".  I mean....:lol:

Now, do I think police treat blacks and whites the same in general?  No.  I could digress....but I won't.  Frankly, you really aren't intelligent enough to understand me if I did.

SBYL....but hey, I did respond in a somewhat civil manner to your post....and for that, well, small victory!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, how many "sides" do I have to choose from?  It sure appears your team has a bunch of them here.....as they backtrack and do damage control to try and keep the athletes off camera answering questions "incorrectly".  I mean....:lol:

Now, do I think police treat blacks and whites the same in general?  No.  I could digress....but I won't.  Frankly, you really aren't intelligent enough to understand me if I did.

SBYL....but hey, I did respond in a somewhat civil manner to your post....and for that, well, small victory!

Athletes answering questions incorrectly?  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps whitewashed should move to a black country where they don't oppress blacks.

That place doesn't exist just ask any whitey riddled with White Guilt

So let me get this straight. This whole kneeling thing is over how blacks are unfairly treated by cops? Do any of you faggots know how to look up actual statistics on crime? Blacks are their own worst enemy. Boo fucking hoo some of them get roughed up. Guess what... White ass holes do too. Bent has obviously had a run in or two with the law and is all F7bent outa shape. Real shocker there.  If he runs his cock sucker in real life like he does here i'm sure his nose is bent outa shape too. :lol:

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So let me get this straight. This whole kneeling thing is over how blacks are unfairly treated by cops? Do any of you faggots know how to look up actual statistics on crime? Blacks are their own worst enemy. Boo fucking hoo some of them get roughed up. Guess what... White ass holes do too. Bent has obviously had a run in or two with the law and is all F7bent outa shape. Real shocker there.  If he runs his cock sucker in real life like he does here i'm sure his nose is bent outa shape too. :lol:

Yes we all know that blacks kill more blacks than cops.  Do you honestly not understand the difference?  On one side you have a criminal killing people in his neighbourhood for cash drugs whatever. On the other hand you have someone whose duty is “ to serve and protect” killing people who are not dangerous. 

As soon as you see a black person got shot, the first question is “does he have a record?”    Check out the stories that came out of Jefferson. How easy it is to get a record. 

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why I certainly don't applaud unfair mistreatment of anyone by cops, I do get a kick from those who would shit their pants if they ever had to spend a miserable day doing what they have to do day in and day out, dealing with deadbeat after deadbeat.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why I certainly don't applaud unfair mistreatment of anyone by cops, I do get a kick from those who would shit their pants if they ever had to spend a miserable day doing what they have to do day in and day out, dealing with deadbeat after deadbeat.  

I agree. It’s a shitty job. But as much as some members of the black community make it worse.  Bad cops also make it worse. Cops protecting bad cops compound the problem. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. It’s a shitty job. But as much as some members of the black community make it worse.  Bad cops also make it worse. Cops protecting bad cops compound the problem. 

That I agree with 100%.