Check your account email address ×

Jesse With the Beatdown.....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  I'm not saying corporate racism hasn't occurred but if hiring women or blacks or any minority allowed one to pay less than no whites would have jobs.   :lol:  

It's a fact women make less than men for preforming the same task.  Using your logic - why do men still have jobs?  :snack:

I would investigate moving to Ontario, but I can't leave young and old ones behind. They can't or won't go up there. 

Americans have been given a line of shit how great this fuckhole is.  Most have bought the line.

Violence in America is one of the highest in the world. 

Hard-working people are paying for illegitimate minority children!!!  That's right, your TAXES pay for some filthy breeders to crank out filthy piglet after piglet. 

48 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I would investigate moving to Ontario, but I can't leave young and old ones behind. They can't or won't go up there. 

Americans have been given a line of shit how great this fuckhole is.  Most have bought the line.

Violence in America is one of the highest in the world. 

Hard-working people are paying for illegitimate minority children!!!  That's right, your TAXES pay for some filthy breeders to crank out filthy piglet after piglet. 

We don't want you in Canada! You can't leave anyone while on probation!

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We don't want you in Canada! You can't leave anyone while on probation!

I've been looking into New Brunswick also. I found a place on Walker's Circle in Campbelltown, that I might take a ride up and look at.