Check your account email address ×

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

Mainecat

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

Source: Politico

Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December, part of a larger pattern of Trump administration aides using personal email accounts for government business. 

Kushner uses his private account alongside his official White House email account, sometimes trading emails with senior White House officials, outside advisers and others about media coverage, event planning and other subjects, according to four people familiar with the correspondence. POLITICO has seen and verified about two dozen emails. 

“Mr. Kushner uses his White House email address to conduct White House business,” said Abbe Lowell, a lawyer for Kushner in a statement Sunday. “Fewer than 100 emails from January through August were either sent to or returned by Mr. Kushner to colleagues in the White House from his personal email account. These usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House address.” 

Aides who have exchanged emails with Kushner on his private account since Trump took office in January include former chief of staff Reince Priebus, former chief strategist Steve Bannon, Gary Cohn, and spokesman Josh Raffel according to emails described to or shown to POLITICO. In some cases those White House officials have emailed Kushner’s account first, said people familiar with the messages.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071 

LOCK HIM UP!

If he did something wrong I agree lock him up. Should Hillary be locked up for building a private email server and sending classified emails over it? 

57 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If he did something wrong I agree lock him up. Should Hillary be locked up for building a private email server and sending classified emails over it? 

No. Her security clearance should be revoked. Same as Kushner if he did this. Locking people up for this is a little much. Unless it was for nefarious means. If so, gulag. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is so pathetic. How can one be that dumb? How can you watch what happened with Hillary and than repeat it. Then you have people saying whatever here about it... Wow. He is a senior advisor to the POTUS, he needs to be fired immediately, and his security clearance revoked. Anyone who says this is no big deal is a fucking brain dead hack who deserves the label hypocrite they will undoubtedly get. Fucking duh, lol... 

Good post

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This proves that deficits, wasting soldiers lives, lying, private emails servers, expensive vacations and golfing only matter when a Democrat is in power. 

No, the way MC posted it was so pathetic, I took pity on him and gave him a post to bump it to the top.  

21 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Beats me but that wasn't the question now was it?  If Hilary was wrong to use private email is Kushner also wrong?

it was told to the world it was not wrong seeing as Hillary did it with no repercussions. she set the standard and you all fought for it .

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it was told to the world it was not wrong seeing as Hillary did it with no repercussions. she set the standard and you all fought for it .

You all? When the fuck did I support that cunt's use of a private server?

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is so pathetic. How can one be that dumb? How can you watch what happened with Hillary and than repeat it. Then you have people saying whatever here about it... Wow. He is a senior advisor to the POTUS, he needs to be fired immediately, and his security clearance revoked. Anyone who says this is no big deal is a fucking brain dead hack who deserves the label hypocrite they will undoubtedly get. Fucking duh, lol... 

calm your tits kneejerk Madison liberal.  Does the fact that people sent things to his personal email mean anything to you?  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

calm your tits kneejerk Madison liberal.  Does the fact that people sent things to his personal email mean anything to you?  

I'm as true of a real conservative there are on these forums outside of a few people like SSFB and a select group. We expect mother fuckers to practice what they preach, not some do as I say not as I do fuckery. #WoolieIsANeoLib

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm as true of a real conservative there are on these forums outside of a few people like SSFB and a select group. We expect mother fuckers to practice what they preach, not some do as I say not as I do fuckery. #WoolieIsANeoLib

Choose your battles son.  This ain't one of them. :bc: 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

if he was ordering pencils I don't give 2 shits just like I did not give 2 shits if she was ordering paper . did he use his mail for sending and receiving classified information ?

not a good idea to mix the accounts I agree . but we all do it from time to time .

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if he was ordering pencils I don't give 2 shits just like I did not give 2 shits if she was ordering paper . did he use his mail for sending and receiving classified information ?

not a good idea to mix the accounts I agree . but we all do it from time to time .

Wut? 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Choose your battles son.  This ain't one of them. :bc: 

Don't go toe to toe with actual conservatives who value freedom over politics... You'll get your old wrinkly ass put down, pops. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

No repercussions you dumb cunt???? She lost the election by a very narrow margin. Dumbfuck like you who were upset when she did it and kept crying about it were one of the reasons she lost. 

How many White house staffers have used a private server during the Trump Presidency?   How fucking stupid do they have to be after Trump made such a big deal about it?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to continue to think Trump was a better choice?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No repercussions you dumb cunt???? She lost the election by a very narrow margin. Dumbfuck like you who were upset when she did it and kept crying about it were one of the reasons she lost. 

How many White house staffers have used a private server during the Trump Presidency?   How fucking stupid do they have to be after Trump made such a big deal about it?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to continue to think Trump was a better choice?

there is no doubt he was a better option .

it was not her mail why she lost. she lost because she is a miserable cunt and every one knew wen her moth was open she was lying and had a long long track record of self service at the cost of any one in her way   

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there is no doubt he was a better option .

it was not her mail why she lost. she lost because she is a miserable cunt and every one knew wen her moth was open she was lying and had a long long track record of self service at the cost of any one in her way   

Trump is worse on all counts and he is so fucking stupid, he is dangerous.  You fucked up again. Bush and Cheney were bad enough. This was over the top stupid. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump is worse on all counts and he is so fucking stupid, he is dangerous.  You fucked up again. Bush and Cheney were bad enough. This was over the top stupid. 

But he's our stupid and dangerous so just focus on the mangina you have up there running your show K

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wut? 

Don't go toe to toe with actual conservatives who value freedom over politics... You'll get your old wrinkly ass put down, pops. 

you never answered my question Soupy Sales.  What do you do when someone sends you an email?