Check your account email address ×

The Ford Focus RS is actually surprisingly quick

Rod

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My buddy just blew a timing chain for the 2nd time on his eco boost...i dont think i will be keeping my wifes without warranty.

F150s have never been a reliable vehicle for the long term. Super dutys are pretty good work trucks however. I've never been a fan of Ford's passenger vehicles, except the mustangs and I still don't think I would ever buy one.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The issue has to due with the cylinders shifting during high boost, high rpm.

Ford knows the problem exists and already has a fix in place in its Ecobeast motors.

http://www.fordnxt.com/features/sema-coverage/sema-2015-ford-performance-uncages-the-2-3-liter-ecobeast/

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

F150s have never been a reliable vehicle for the long term. Super dutys are pretty good work trucks however. I've never been a fan of Ford's passenger vehicles, except the mustangs and I still don't think I would ever buy one.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

The 5.0’s like to eat #8 pistons.

:lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

Alot of my Ford friends are switching to dodge. 2 of my employees have done it in the last 2 years. These guys only drove ford trucks... Until now. 

So you're saying your friends are stupid fucks just like you. I'm not the slightest bit surprised.  

Coil springs :lol:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So you're saying your friends are stupid fucks just like you. I'm not the slightest bit surprised.  

Coil springs :lol:

Quite the opposite. I've always been a die hard gm guy. The Dodge is just better. Apparently when some ford guys get in a truck that is overwhelmingly superior they cave in and switch teams. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Quite the opposite. I've always been a die hard gm guy. The Dodge is just better. Apparently when some ford guys get in a truck that is overwhelmingly superior they cave in and switch teams. :bc:

Superior in which way?