Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

6 hours ago, bussman said:

Your Army would get its ass kicked by mine I see. 

Lol. Your generation of boot ass leg POGs like you or death dealing paratroopers and rangers hell bent on snapping necks and cashing checks from your generation? STEP OFF LEG! @Zambroski am I rite!?

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Millennials cant hang with gen xers... 

True. But, fuck you. 😉

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Your generation of boot ass leg POGs like you or death dealing paratroopers and rangers hell bent on snapping necks and cashing checks from your generation? STEP OFF LEG! @Zambroski am I rite!?

True. But, fuck you. 😉

Well, Bussy makes me laugh so...Let's give him a "GO".

Still..... :lmao:

Fucking LEG2.jpg

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Only an idiot or someone truly ignorant doesnt know this goes on and has been going on for a long time. Its not a conspiracy. 

I was running a Job at the YMCA at 63rd and Stoney 2 years ago. The African director emailed his boss and my boss requesting me being kicked off the Job and the black guy working under me should be running the project. My co worker was only a year out of his time, so that wasn't going to happen. I was called into the office and asked if I wanted to peruse it. We were all laughing our asses off. They pulled me out of that shit hole and that director got shit canned by the Y. :lol2: 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I was running a Job at the YMCA at 63rd and Stoney 2 years ago. The African director emailed his boss and my boss requesting me being kicked off the Job and the black guy working under me should be running the project. My co worker was only a year out of his time, so that wasn't going to happen. I was called into the office and asked if I wanted to peruse it. We were all laughing our asses off. They pulled me out of that shit hole and that director got shit canned by the Y. :lol2: 

I had the account for University of Chicago hospital forever (59fh n cottage Grove) with a company I worked for. That company went out of business and I started working for a black owned contractor. When I went to see about resuming doing work there they had a new procurement officer (black). He said he only wanted black companies working there. I said "oh well that's perfect cuz, we black!" :lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2017 at 8:35 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Interested to see what happens tomorrow during the National Anthem fir the Cowboys game.   Jerry Jones said anyone who kneel, isn't no longer a Cowboy. Doubt we will see any BS from them   At least one of these owners has a sack. 

Jerry-Jones-NFL-Protest.png

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No one is saying these athletes don't have the right to protest. Just do it on your own time.   During the National Anthem before a game, isn't their own time.  

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

To bad that WASN'T during the National Anthem. 

But they did it on company time, and we know that really bothers you because you told us it does.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I buy season tickets, and I'm paying their salary, yeah it's on MY time, not theirs. 

Well the Ford Family pays your salary yet here you are ripping their team...

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I buy season tickets, and I'm paying their salary, yeah it's on MY time, not theirs. 

Nobody gives a fuck about your piddly 2 season tickets....the real money comes from the tv deal.