Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Since you're such a tough guy - why wouldn't you drive a few miles to make good on the 'guarantee'? :snack:

Like said, just STFU already and ho away, AGAIN ,Pussy

Just now, snopro31 said:

fuck the nfl

and snowrider would smack the hell out of AMG

Smartest thing you've ever posted.

:lol::lmao:   the chances of that happening are about as likely as you having sex with a hot chic, without having to pay her for the 30 seconds it would take you, gummy bear. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, not exactly.  

When I was in MI I tried to meet up with as many forum members as possible.  We were all over the state for about 8 days.  Saw about 4 or 5 forum members during that time.  Jay and I were going to hook up just to say Hi, not settle some sort of vendetta.  I got busy at the Henry Ford museum that day and let Jay know that I couldn't make it.  He mentioned that he had a pool table to move that day anyway.  

From there we spun it into the lore it is today.  

:bc: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, not exactly.  

When I was in MI I tried to meet up with as many forum members as possible.  We were all over the state for about 8 days.  Saw about 4 or 5 forum members during that time.  Jay and I were going to hook up just to say Hi, not settle some sort of vendetta.  I got busy at the Henry Ford museum that day and let Jay know that I couldn't make it.  He mentioned that he had a pool table to move that day anyway.  

Stfu!!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Like said, just STFU already and ho away, AGAIN ,Pussy

Smartest thing you've ever posted.

:lol::lmao:   the chances of that happening are about as likely as you having sex with a hot chic, without having to pay her for the 30 seconds it would take you, gummy bear. 

Seems like from your forum interactions or lack thereof 'pussy' describes you accurately :snack:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  I know right. :lmao: 

I knew the real story...but the twisted story is much better... Jays so easy to upset...that rigjr there tells me he is not a fighter...everyone would need a dentist. :Lol;

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, not exactly.  

On top of having to work also.  And it wasn't just a pool table either.  I was helping my FIL move some things into storage as they were selling their 3500 sq ft house and moving into a condo.  

Bold :bc:   

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Snowrider would tea bag AMG.:lol2:

Keep me out of your gay fantasies, Sanchez :finger:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

On top of having to work also.  And it wasn't just a pool table either.  I was helping my FIL move some things into storage as they were selling their 3500 sq ft house and moving into a condo.  

Bold :bc:   

Keep me out of your gay fantasies, Sanchez :finger:

3500 right on the button eh. :news:

What's funny, is you would be trying to figure out why you made the mistake of ever being mouthy.   I wouldn't have made you pay for lunch either.

All your threats are mouthy...you ever think of that?

What's funny, is you would be trying to figure out why you made the mistake of ever being mouthy.   I wouldn't have made you pay for lunch either.

:bc:  Part of the fun of this place is being a little mouthy.  

• Like 1