Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, jammin said:

74 / 67  and kind of hazy from the Canadian fires.  Need some wind to get this shit out of here. 

The smoke is supposed to make it here by tomorrow. What I saw didn't specify a nationality, just smoke from the western wildfires. I think the nooks are behind it though :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

The smoke is supposed to make it here by tomorrow. What I saw didn't specify a nationality, just smoke from the western wildfires. I think the nooks are behind it though :lol:

:finger2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:finger2:

Usually if we get smoke in New England it originates in Quebec. I did see the animated graphic of the smoke that's headed our way. It looks like a combination of the western US & Canada fires.

Does that make you feel better?   :lol: 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Usually if we get smoke in New England it originates in Quebec. I did see the animated graphic of the smoke that's headed our way. It looks like a combination of the western US & Canada fires.

Does that make you feel better?   :lol: 

:lol:

My feet are falling asleep here trying to take a shit.

Got any suggestions? That would make me feel better.

Hey    @ckf    My bud up North.  Pretty cool. 

A Sphinx (Hummingbird) Moth recorded at 240 Frames per Second and slowed down. These guys are extremely fast; even moreso than real hummingbirds. Even at 240 FPS there is still quite a bit of movement in their wings.

Taken in my mom’s amazing flower garden in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I went to visit for a long weekend and spent a lot of time photographing hummingbirds and hummingbird moths.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

77 and humid as hell.  Might see a few showers as well...... and we need it.  :bc: 

Same here. It's been a dry summer.

Now that it's getting light out I can see that it's very foggy out there this morning.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

77 and humid as hell.  Might see a few showers as well...... and we need it.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Same here. It's been a dry summer.

Now that it's getting light out I can see that it's very foggy out there this morning.

66 currently and humid....headed for 77 with a slight chance of showers this morning.

• Like 1

It's been a very humid summer here in the northeast. We usually get 2-3 days of humidity before a cold front moves through. This summer we are getting it for over a week at a time. 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

91 with high humidity today.....78 tomorrow  

WTF happened there, fumes and no blower? 

• Like 1