Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

60 / 60 overcast with lt rain. Grad party was a good time.  Had significant cravings after which lead to a nap and then a nice pc of cheese cake with blueberrys.  Feel great this morning    :bc: 

• Like 2

Just now, Woodtick said:

I didn’t know Neal was a prepper? Did you see all of those jars lined up?:lol:

I've always thought of Neal as more of a gentlemen farmer than prepper, but who knows :dunno:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've always thought of Neal as more of a gentlemen farmer than prepper, but who knows :dunno:

Don’t let him fool ya. This is his tractor and plow truck. He is a full blown wack job.:lol:

3C3A19FE-4EAB-4B67-B90A-EEAA8D2BD234.jpeg

• Haha 2

Morning-

66 / 54 windy, cloudy and lt rain.  Pretty quiet Sunday for the most part. Got a few things done like organize, played WGT and shot a 74 at Erin Hills, watched the Brewers win and had tombstone pizza for din.  Coffee tastes better than normal this morning so I might have a 3rd.  P.S... dragon flys hatched over the weekend so the Airforce is busy taking out the mosquitos.... Good day / week fellas.    :bc: 

Edited by jammin
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Black flies are about gone.....now it's the fucking skeeters!  We seem to get a few more inside every time we go in and out. 

:bigfinger:      mosquito-609947168.jpg :bigfinger:

Little bastards!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Little bastards!!!!!

A bunch of the blood sucking pricks must have spent the night in my little greenhouse. I got attacked when I opened up the door and vent window this morning.

I'm a cake lover in general. My favorite is the white cake with a homemade marshmallow frosting and strawberries and coconut that Nicole's mother makes for he birthday every year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Rain for most of the day today, but expected to cool off this evening, so that's good, shouldn't be a muggy night.

I'm not a fan of cake, or sweets in general for that matter. When is national lobster and steak day coming around?

If it wasn't fathers day I could throw you a Turkey Lovers Day on the 16th, but I think fathers day is going to win out :dunno:

image.png

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm a cake lover in general. My favorite is the white cake with a homemade marshmallow frosting and strawberries and coconut that Nicole's mother makes for he birthday every year.

Once a year on my birthday, my buddies wife makes me a "Guinness cake" it's made with Guinness, real coca stuff, cream cheese frosting, and she cuts down on the sugar amount. It's more like a brownie than a fluffy cake consistency. Not sweet, damn good!

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

If it wasn't fathers day I could throw you a Turkey Lovers Day on the 16th, but I think fathers day is going to win out :dunno:

I even have a turkey in the freezer, I may brine that bird up this weekend and cook it up for Sunday, thanks! :yum:

• Like 2

From a weather journal that I follow. I think 1816 is the one referred to the year without a summer.

The sunrise on this 11th day of June is at 5:06am and sunset occurs at 8:34pm. That gives us 15 hours and 28 minutes of possible sunlight.

Snowstorms in June are rare, but the one on this date in 1842 exceeded that of its more famous predecessor of 1816. Snow was noted in all the northeastern states, and several inches were measured in much of northern Vermont and northern New Hampshire. Irasburg and Barton, in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont had 10 to 12 inches, while Berlin, NH noted 11 inches. Further south in Bennington, VT 4 inches fell.

• Like 1