Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

41 / 34.  Hasn't stopped raining in 24 hours.  Snow / ice falling up North.  Would be real nice to see 60's and sunshine and soon.   Bucks and Brewers won.  Onto Boston for game 3 Friday.  

The first Wednesday in May educates us about National Skilled Trades Day. But CHOCOLATE PARFAIT day is good too.    :bc: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Passed my TOAR assessment today.  :bc:

Had to depart Port Elizabeth with a 120ft 4000hp Tug and a loaded 250ft fuel barge, notched in, and transit Kill Van Kull to Upper NY Harbor then head south under the Verrenzano Bridge and then transition to towing on the wire and depart Lower NY Harbor via the Ambrose Channel.

Fuckken sweet!!!  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Had to depart Port Elizabeth with a 120ft 4000hp Tug and a loaded 250ft fuel barge, notched in, and transit Kill Van Kull to Upper NY Harbor then head south under the Verrenzano Bridge and then transition to towing on the wire and depart Lower NY Harbor via the Ambrose Channel.

excellent,  but snotty would have done that with 1 arm cut off and a stick in his eye

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Wtf does any of this mean?  Glad you are happy tho!  :bc:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf does any of this mean?  Glad you are happy tho!  :bc:

Means Im Jack Sparrow, savvy? :lol:

Seriously tho its one step closer to becoming the mate on a tug.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nice work Bad  Brad!  :ylsuper:

• Like 1

Morning-

39 / 35 rain, clouds and the heat is on yet.  Therapy was interesting.  My group consists of 1 heart dr, 1 anesthesiologist, 1 NP, 1 private pilot and an owner / contractor of a roofing / siding and door company.  The contractor guy Mike (35 yo) was talking about jumping off a bridge or cliff and or shooting himself because he cant handle life as it is any longer.  He was kind of laughing / joking but things like this are not taken lightly by Erin my therapist.  He was addicted to straight Percs / Oxy BAD as in 200MG a day / $2,000+ spend a week.  Hes been clean for 1 year but everyday being sober has been a challenge and as he said and is getting worse by the hour.  I went through a 30 min from hell episode on Tuesday where I was craving a drink. Glad to report I didnt give in but it was a BITCH. 

9 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

39 / 35 rain, clouds and the heat is on yet.  Therapy was interesting.  My group consists of 1 heart dr, 1 anesthesiologist, 1 NP, 1 private pilot and an owner / contractor of a roofing / siding and door company.  The contractor guy Mike (35 yo) was talking about jumping off a bridge or cliff and or shooting himself because he cant handle life as it is any longer.  He was kind of laughing / joking but things like this are not taken lightly by Erin my therapist.  He was addicted to straight Percs / Oxy BAD as in 200MG a day / $2,000+ spend a week.  Hes been clean for 1 year but everyday being sober has been a challenge and as he said and is getting worse by the hour.  I went through a 30 min from hell episode on Tuesday where I was craving a drink. Glad to report I didnt give in but it was a BITCH. 

That's great John! You got this my friend :thumb:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

Not telling you anything you don't know but one will lead to a lot...glad you toughed it out and are putting in the work...we've never met but it sounds like you have a wonderful wife, kids and granddaughter that need you around. :thumb:

• Like 1

Cool damp day here with on and off showers and temps in the mid 40's.  On the bright side there are only a couple of piles of snow left in the yard.

Morning-

42 / 40 and cloudy.  Yes, cloudy again yipppppppppppppppppppppppppppie!    :mf:     Brewers got hammered again yesterday.  Someone plug the hole, she's going down.  Buck VS Boston at 7.   Tight game but Boston wins by 6 is my guess.  Few calls, therapy and then therapy for my wife at 4.  Kick some ass today Gents.   :bc: 

• Like 1

Morning-

45 / 40 and CLEAR.  CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR.   Fuck, what I mind changer not seeing clouds and rain...  "hang" in there @steve from amherst lol.     Therapy at 9 and might cut the lawn (s) after.  Gotta get my ass up North soon and get the place open for the season.  Bucks and Brewers won last night.   :bc:  

• Like 1