Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I have no doubt you don't realize why it's ignorant.

Then, STFU and mind YOUR OWN un-employed business, faggot. 

OK, how bout dah'? 

On 12/24/2020 at 10:56 AM, Big Crappie said:

Awesome! I got a lightly used Mini fly more pkg off of Facebook yesterday for $200. Flew it in the living room with no issues so I should be good to go. Seems really easy to fly. Doesn't have many of the Mini2 features but it should be good enough for me.

Have you flown it outside yet?

Good Sunday morning. Cloudy and 20f are the current conditions. It looks like a duplicate storm on New Years for the northeast.  Hopefully we can get a shift in the weather pattern and push the storms a little further south and east. Something parked 20-30 miles east of @Angry ginger
 for 36-48 hours would really help, lol

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good Sunday morning. Cloudy and 20f are the current conditions. It looks like a duplicate storm on New Years for the northeast.  Hopefully we can get a shift in the weather pattern and push the storms a little further south and east. Something parked 20-30 miles east of @Angry ginger
 for 36-48 hours would really help, lol

yep, need the low pressure system over the ocean to keep the thing trapped here for a day or 2.

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Small motorhome?

The wife and I have never really ever thought of flying somewhere for a vacation. We plan on spending time in Nova Scotia, buying a lot there and if we don't build it'll be our vacation spot. We can be reverse snowbirds lol. Summer there and winter here 

20201019_172922.jpg

• Like 6

• Gold Member

Went to a laundromat to wash all my work clothes and oh boy what a freak show! I just witnessed a fight between the hall monitor guy and some homeless chick who wanted to use the bathroom.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Was just told parts of vT picked up measurable snow. How’s Island Pond (Irasburg area) looking?

6-10 depending on elevation seems to be the average around here today. It is on the fluffy side.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Decided to go to my cousin's house for a few beers. Come to find out I came here in new years Eve and smoked a joint, ate a weed cookie, let the cat out & drank like 6 beers before passing out on the couch. 

: Winning:. :lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Decided to go to my cousin's house for a few beers. Come to find out I came here in new years Eve and smoked a joint, ate a weed cookie, let the cat out & drank like 6 beers before passing out on the couch. 

: Winning:. :lol:

Welcome home. :lol: