Check your account email address ×

wolves

Just now, HSR said:

The video also states that the wolves moved in and the deer moved out. If that was the case the wolves would have followed the food source. Its nothing but a greenpeace treehugging granola crunching pile of BS

Settle down.  You're getting all wound up about being half wrong. Think of it more like this, you are half right!

See?  Better! :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Settle down.  You're getting all wound up about being half wrong. Think of it more like this, you are half right!

See?  Better! :lmao:

LMAO :lol: not worked up bud just fascinated how some buy into anything they can find on youtube :good:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wonder when they are going to make a video about how the re-introduction of wolves in Wisconsin is helping. 

Helping what?  Are you saying that trying to restore some natural order in....ummmmm NATURE, is cramping the style of the hunting "sportsmen"?  There's no way to have a balance?  

C'mon.

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The idea of man "managing" nature and wildlife is a joke.  The truth is we are trying to manage ourselves from destroying it.  We are the only species that could evaporate from the planet and every single other plant and animal species would benefit from the occurance. We bring NOTHING to the table.

We all are what we all are; a cancer.  Some forms are more destructive, that's all.

That's deep, and yet so very true.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

LMAO :lol: not worked up bud just fascinated how some buy into anything they can find on youtube :good:

Even funnier would br able to be in the room as AFJ is watching me defend one of his threads while he tries to maintain some type of composure.  It's gotta be like finding oil on your land!!!!

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So are you saying that the whole video has zero truth in it?

There may be tidbits of truth mixed in but for the most part,no. Again this is just MHO :bc:

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can find a video of anything but have you ever witnessed a wolf and a coyote on the same kill site of a deer and not paying any attention to each other?? I have. I 've also seen wolves and a coyote in the same cut over from my stand and do nothing but glance at each other before moving along. I've spent the last 30 plus years hunting big game in areas rich with both species and have several close friends who have been trapping these animals for just as long.

ok grizzly adams. it's obvious that you're smart. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Helping what?  Are you saying that trying to restore some natural order in....ummmmm NATURE, is cramping the style of the hunting "sportsmen"?  There's no way to have a balance?  

C'mon.

Exactly, does anyone really know what the DNR was trying to accomplish by doing it?

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

ok grizzly adams. it's obvious that you're smart. 

Sorry,,I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm just a very passionate hunter/outdoorsman and don't like it when a group thinks they can paint such a black/white cause/effect picture of nature. Most of the hunting forum/magazines paint a different picture in that area. The wolves have been sport killing wild game AND farm animals ,,,eating less than 25% of the animals.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly, does anyone really know what the DNR was trying to accomplish by doing it?

Ok, you're gonna have to work with me honey and KEEP UP! :lmao:

Here....

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

C'mon.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The way you debate as a mature and sincere adult.....DRIVES ME NUTZZZ!!! :lol:

Related image

Fuck I think I may have done it again :lol::lol:. K I'll try and step it up,,, I forget where I am sometimes eh!

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry,,I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm just a very passionate hunter/outdoorsman and don't like it when a group thinks they can paint such a black/white cause/effect picture of nature. Most of the hunting forum/magazines paint a different picture in that area. The wolves have been sport killing wild game AND farm animals ,,,eating less than 25% of the animals.

Just now, HSR said:

Fuck I think I may have done it again :lol::lol:. K I'll try and step it up,,, I forget where I am sometimes eh!

Image result for costanza anger management gif

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know right, it's hard not to be kind and politely try to get your point across. It can take sometime. :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: I see the usual science deniers who think the earth is cooling also don't have the capacity to comprehend the importance of an apex predator within an ecosystem :lmao: 

Kudos for reintroducing wolves :bc: 

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: I see the usual science deniers who think the earth is cooling also don't have the capacity to comprehend the importance of an apex predator within an ecosystem :lmao: 

Kudos for reintroducing wolves :bc: 

There is no such thing as a science denier you cock smoking ignorant no mind fucking idiot :finger3: 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, you're gonna have to work with me honey and KEEP UP! :lmao:

Here....

Well, restoring natural order?  I get that, but who is to say that the natural order is 30 or 300 wolves in 10 square miles?  I happen to think that wolves were eradicated for a reason.  I don't mean to imply that it was a correct reason, but I just didn't like the way the DNR was lying about it for a while when it was clear they were setting wolves loose.  That included southern wisconsin as well.  I just can't stand it when a public run entity LIES to the PUBLIC.  That's all.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, restoring natural order?  I get that, but who is to say that the natural order is 30 or 300 wolves in 10 square miles?  I happen to think that wolves were eradicated for a reason.  I don't mean to imply that it was a correct reason, but I just didn't like the way the DNR was lying about it for a while when it was clear they were setting wolves loose.  That included southern wisconsin as well.  I just can't stand it when a public run entity LIES to the PUBLIC.  That's all.

Well when a predator has domesticated prey like cows it makes sense why non-conversationists would want to kill the wolf off... Why would a wolf hunt a deer when there is a penned up cow sitting there? The wolves were killed for a reason. Not a surprise that they are reintroduced and they kill farm animals and pets. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cattle ranchers out west sure seem to dislike the wolves coming back and many of them won't hesitate to remove the predator from their area legal or not. Shoot, shovel and shut up

• Thanks 1