Check your account email address ×

wolves

re_enterduced :lol:. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Wolves killed the coyote's ,,,so the foxes came back :lol:. I guess if you've never lived in an environment with all these animals,,,you may believe it.

The idea of man "managing" nature and wildlife is a joke.  The truth is we are trying to manage ourselves from destroying it.  We are the only species that could evaporate from the planet and every single other plant and animal species would benefit from the occurance. We bring NOTHING to the table.

We all are what we all are; a cancer.  Some forms are more destructive, that's all.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The idea of man "managing" nature and wildlife is a joke.  The truth is we are trying to manage ourselves from destroying it.  We are the only species that could evaporate from the planet and every single other plant and animal species would benefit from the occurance. We bring NOTHING to the table.

We all are what we all are; a cancer.  Some forms are more destructive, that's all.

Sounds like you need a hug...

Oh Serena!!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, HSR said:

re_enterduced :lol:. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Wolves killed the coyote's ,,,so the foxes came back :lol:. I guess if you've never lived in an environment with all these animals,,,you may believe it.

So the video was bullshit? 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

IMHO yes, it sounds like a treehugger production .

It is.  But it's true.  There's been several really good documentaries on it along with many published studies.  

Wolves may "share" their environment with coyotes but only until they find them. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

They could of just allowed more hunting of the Elk and allow hunting in the park to kill off elk and put food on peoples table.  That would of done the same.  There is some cool shit that come from this.....  You can legally kill wolves with over the counter tags now outside the park!!!!

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

They could of just allowed more hunting of the Elk and allow hunting in the park to kill off elk and put food on peoples table.  That would of done the same.  There is some cool shit that come from this.....  You can legally kill wolves with over the counter tags now outside the park!!!!

About to be able to hunt  wolves in the UP again.

You can find a video of anything but have you ever witnessed a wolf and a coyote on the same kill site of a deer and not paying any attention to each other?? I have. I 've also seen wolves and a coyote in the same cut over from my stand and do nothing but glance at each other before moving along. I've spent the last 30 plus years hunting big game in areas rich with both species and have several close friends who have been trapping these animals for just as long.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can find a video of anything but have you ever witnessed a wolf and a coyote on the same kill site of a deer and not paying any attention to each other?? I have. I 've also seen wolves and a coyote in the same cut over from my stand and do nothing but glance at each other before moving along. I've spent the last 30 plus years hunting big game in areas rich with both species and have several close friends who have been trapping these animals for just as long.

That proves as much as his video.

:justcuz:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

About to be able to hunt  wolves in the UP again.

Harvest so far in my state is up over 200 legally killed for the year.  It will end up going higher as the Elk, Deer, and Moose Seasons are starting to kick off.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That proves as much as his video.

:justcuz:

The video also states that the wolves moved in and the deer moved out. If that was the case the wolves would have followed the food source. Its nothing but a greenpeace treehugging granola crunching pile of BS