Check your account email address ×

Is the DNC still planning on going forward with the same old corruption as the last election?

Rod

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

On election night

Dems thought: "OMG, what if she loses?!"

Repubs thought: "OMG, what if he wins?!"

Honestly it couldn't have worked out better given the circumstances.

The one thing this election has shown is that we are 100% lied to about everything. All of the polls had hillary beating Sanders by huge margins but she kept losing. Then all of the polls had hillary beating Trump by huge margins and she lost. I don't think Trump even thought he was going to win.

Everybody needs to think about that when they are selling us in a new war or selling us in a tax cut/increase, spending cut/increase, regulation or repeal of, etc... its all sugar coated bullshit for the masses. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

On election night

Yup.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The one thing this election has shown is that we are 100% lied to about everything. All of the polls had hillary beating Sanders by huge margins but she kept losing. Then all of the polls had hillary beating Trump by huge margins and she lost. I don't think Trump even thought he was going to win.

Everybody needs to think about that when they are selling us in a new war or selling us in a tax cut/increase, spending cut/increase, regulation or repeal of, etc... its all sugar coated bullshit for the masses. 

I honestly believe a lot of Americans started opening their eyes, if only a little, about what our system has become and the liars, players and manipulators that are involved in deceiving Americans every single day.

edit:  "a lot"....clearly not all.  And clearly not enough.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I think this was shown to everyone and the new voters (20 somethings) are opening their eyes and they are seeing a bunch of old used up democrat ideas said by the same old POS politicians all designed so the elites can keep doing favors, by selling out the base and in the process they can live pretty high off the hog.  I am glad with everything that came out in this election.  Now those same old politicians are telling more lies and bullshit in order try and get these voters back in line.  Sad, but funny at the same time.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta say, I really have no idea what in the world the Dems are doing or will do.  And  they either don't know either or, what we are seeing is their plan.  The prior option is best.

The current Dem party has to be he worst run organization in the history of any organization.  Watching them over the last 9 months has been absolutely astonishing to a degree I could not have even imagined. Not a single large corporation would even consider this type of leadership to run their operation...and the market wouldn't tolerate it either.  It's a real interesting and sad reflection on our society.

And the illustrious "winning group" is once again proving that the government establishment is larger than what the citizens want and what they voted into office.  They get props over the Dems only because they allowed it to happen in democratic fashion.

But what I really want to see is this.....a third party taking advantage of a golden situation to start gaining momentum.  Instead....nothing.  But it appears their "leadership" is living well.  Nice.

If the Dems are the worst run corp ever, the RNC can only hang their hat on being just good enough to not take the trophy on that. The entire shabang is controlled by the R's and they can't do shit. That is sad.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

On election night

Exactly

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If the Dems are the worst run corp ever, the RNC can only hang their hat on being just good enough to not take the trophy on that. The entire shabang is controlled by the R's and they can't do shit. That is sad.

Exactly

Yep, and trump being elected is exposing them for who they really are.  None of these established politicians want trump to succeed.  Yet, they don't understand why their approval rating is in the toilet.  Tea party movements etc all are gaining momentum, even if it is a little at a time.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, and trump being elected is exposing them for who they really are.  None of these established politicians want trump to succeed.  Yet, they don't understand why their approval rating is in the toilet.  Tea party movements etc all are gaining momentum, even if it is a little at a time.

The tea party exposed themselves for being frauds. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The tea party exposed themselves for being frauds. 

How so?  Many people started running for office because of the tea party movement.  Then some politicians decided to latch on because they wanted to capitalize on it.  Those are the true frauds.

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Anler said:

In college I had to take criminology which is a lot of statistic and my professor for that class used to say that stats are just an honest way to lie. 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In college I had to take criminology which is a lot of statistic and my professor for that class used to say that stats are just an honest way to lie. 

Theres definitely some truth to that. :lol: