Check your account email address ×

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit. :lol:

Hey, my Duratracs are some bad ass tires when I have to roll slowly over a curb at the mall so I don't spill my latte. :lmao:

"Off-road" and "limited" package! :lol:

Gay.

:lol:same guy I'm talking about has a newer diesel...dosent pull anything, never sees dirt, and the box ,much like nuns box,has never seen a load 

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm pretty sure my wife has vacuumed our 1000 mile old Exploder more in the last 2 weeks then the house has been vacuumed in the last 2 months.  

That's aint right :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:same guy I'm talking about has a newer diesel...dosent pull anything, never sees dirt, and the box ,much like nuns box,has never seen a load 

That's aint right :lol:

I even tow shit with my vw jetta ffs. :lol:

Oh, I take pretty good care of my shit too.  I like having a nice ride.  But my bed is fucked up with dents and marks from being treated like a truck...cuz..that's what it is!  

But...a nice one.  I'm a fancy boy that still takes pictures of my rides! :lol:

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I still say they are fakes and/or dupes. If they are legit, they should have no problem posting a pic of  their local paper with three pennies on it. 

I GUARANTEE THEY WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

you could not pay me to drive to a store and give money for the Star tribune . worthless propaganda  

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm pretty sure my wife has vacuumed our 1000 mile old Exploder more in the last 2 weeks then the house has been vacuumed in the last 2 months.  

I have a house I work on that the guys is fucking insane . he has a set of driving slippers set perfectly on the mat out side his car door . we had to install a wall vac on his side and his wifes side of the garage yrs back because EVERY time he gets out he vacuums the car. yes he has to run for milk he walks out puts on his slippers puts his shoes on the mat on floor in the back seat . when he gets home in 15min he vacuums the fucking car . his wife same shit . I have not seen a cleaning lady last more than 5 weeks there . I only do T&M and they pay the top rate and I cant send any on have to do them my self . if I bring help they get very edgy . 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a house I work on that the guys is fucking insane . he has a set of driving slippers set perfectly on the mat out side his car door . we had to install a wall vac on his side and his wifes side of the garage yrs back because EVERY time he gets out he vacuums the car. yes he has to run for milk he walks out puts on his slippers puts his shoes on the mat on floor in the back seat . when he gets home in 15min he vacuums the fucking car . his wife same shit . I have not seen a cleaning lady last more than 5 weeks there . I only do T&M and they pay the top rate and I cant send any on have to do them my self . if I bring help they get very edgy . 

Roseville?

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a pic of your tax bill, with the name covered. Or a pic of your phone bill. Electric bill, ANYTHING to verify your location of Campbelltown, New Brusnswick. 

800 Dragon- Barrie-Muskoka, Ontario, Canada

Awful Knawful-Campbelltown, New Brunswick, Canada

SVT Renegade XRS- Bruce Township, Michigan

1jkw- Northeast Pennsylvania

I'm waiting liars,fakes, dupes, faggots !!!!   :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:  

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm waiting liars,fakes, dupes, faggots !!!!   :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:  

Can we say obsessed much...

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no on Tonka. shirt tails of a extremely wealthy  well known family  who own the largest monetarily privately held corporation in the United States .

That really sounds like my uncle who lives in Roseville.  We took him out to ProKart once and he had to go out and get a different pair of driving gloves, as opposed to his every day driving gloves.  

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looking to get banned again znotty? :lol:

No Kidding.  We all voted to let the guy back into the asylum.  He gets back in and starts acting a fool.  The Mall Cop mentality is strong with that idiot.  He needs to just settle down.  

35 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

monkey tits.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No Kidding.  We all voted to let the guy back into the asylum.  He gets back in and starts acting a fool.  The Mall Cop mentality is strong with that idiot.  He needs to just settle down.  

The great detective finally figured out that where we live is posted in the avy.

12 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Svt renegade xrs is 100% a faggot for sure. Anyone that angry is a closet glory hole operator. I guarantee he drives around with an insulated bag of sloppy joes to exchange for homeless men letting him suck their dicks.

Keep me out of your Faggot fantasies, Faggot :finger:

11 hours ago, polaris550 said:

That faggot, CANNAMAN  could be SVT Renegade XRS. He bailed when I found out where he was. He's probably been lurking here under a dupe or something.

CANNAMAN was from St. Clair Shores, just south of Bruce Township. 

Never lived in St Clair Shores and only have one account On HCS 

8 hours ago, jammin said:

Hum- you seem / type angry 100% of the time.   :pc: 

More like 

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I baby my rigs to.:whistle: 

IMG_2960.JPG

I'm replacing that with a FIB decal this winter :news: